Lexington Legends Announce 2020 Schedule
WHITAKER BANK BALLPARK (Lexington, KY) - The Lexington Legends are excited to celebrate their 20th season in the Bluegrass with the release of the 2020 season schedule. Season Tickets and Group Packages are currently available to secure for the upcoming season.
The Legends open up the 2020 season on April 9 versus the Greenville Drive. The first homestand of 2020 will feature seven games; four facing the Drive and three against the Hagerstown Suns.
The Rome Braves will play host to the 2020 South Atlantic League All-Star Game. The festivities will take place over the course of June 22nd-24th.
Fans can kick off the Fourth of July weekend with a July 3rd game at Whitaker Bank Ballpark features the Legends and the Braves.
August features the most amount of home games including two, seven-game homestands.
The final regular season home game of the 2020 season will take place on August 30th against the Columbia Fireflies. The regular season will conclude on September 7th at Lakewood.
The Legends are now offering two savings options for groups if they book before September 6, 2019.
Option One: Book your group for an April game at $4 a ticket or a $20 picnic AND lock in that rate for the rest of the season.
Option Two: Book your group for a May through August game and receive an equal number of FREE tickets to any April game.
The Legends, a Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and member of the South Atlantic League, play all home games at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky. For ticket information, call (859) 422-7867 or visit LexingtonLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from August 21, 2019
- Parra Fires CG in Losing Effort at Augusta - Asheville Tourists
- Jackets Pitching Records Two-Hitter for 1-0 Win - Augusta GreenJackets
- Columbia Scores Two in the Ninth, Comes Back to Beat Hickory - Columbia Fireflies
- 'Birds Stitch Together 18th Shutout - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Vanasco Stellar in Debut But 'Dads Drop Game 2 - Hickory Crawdads
- Power Holds RiverDogs to Three Hits in 1-0 Loss - West Virginia Power
- Bullpen Ends Streak in 5-4 Loss to Drive - Hagerstown Suns
- Dogs Snag Series Behind Dominant Maciejewski - Charleston RiverDogs
- Kannapolis Escapes with Narrow 4-2 Victory over Rome - Rome Braves
- Simmons Homers in Kannapolis' 4-2 Victory - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Swanson, Riley to Rehab with Rome Braves - Rome Braves
- Fireflies Game Notes: August 21 at Hickory (Game 124) - Columbia Fireflies
- Lexington Legends Announce 2020 Schedule - Lexington Legends
- Pelletier Homers Twice, Claws Roll 12-2 in Lexington on Wednesday - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Game Notes (August 21) - West Virginia Power
- Hagerstown Suns: Game Notes - Hagerstown Suns
- Lineup Leads Rome to 14-4 Blowout Win over Kannapolis - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lexington Legends Stories
- Legends Clinch Back-To-Back South Atlantic League Championships with Late Inning Theatrics
- Hickory Hands Lexington First Playoff Loss
- Legends Headed Back to SAL Championship Series
- Lexington's Emma Tiedemann Named SAL Media Relations Director of the Year
- Lexington Powers Down West Virginia with Doubleheader Sweep