LAFC Announces Porsche as the Club's Official Luxury Automobile Partner
e Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) today introduced Porsche as the Club's official premium luxury automobile partner. e multiyear partnership will take immediate effect and run through the 2020 season.
"We're delighted to welcome Porsche to the Black & Gold family," said LAFC President and Co-Owner Tom Penn. "Porsche is an innovative and forward-thinking automotive brand and we look forward to working together."
As part of the partnership, Porsche has acquired the exclusive naming rights of the Directors Box at Banc of California Stadium. e in-venue activation will also include signage and unique branding at the home of LAFC, as well as exclusive associations with 11 Southern California dealers.
"On behalf of our California dealers and Porsche Cars North America, we are happy to support a top-notch club like LAFC," said Trevor Arthur, Porsche Cars North America Vice President, Area West. "Together, Porsche sports cars and soccer are timeless."
Porsche will have a variety of its vehicles on display throughout the Banc of California Stadium concourse on select gamedays, giving LAFC fans the opportunity to see the latest sports cars from the marque.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 15, 2019
- D.C. United Draw Toronto FC 0-0 at BMO Field - D.C. United
- Breaking Down the XI | Full Squad Rotation - Orlando City SC
- LAFC and FC Dallas to Meet Twice in Four Days - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Face Ottawa Fury FC on June 18 at TD Place - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Announces Best XI Voting Campaign - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Announces Remaining Promotions for 2019 - FC Dallas
- Bruce Arena Sets Sights on Coaching Win Record with Revolution: Week 12 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- LAFC Announces Porsche as the Club's Official Luxury Automobile Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Storylines | City vs. Seattle Sounders - Orlando City SC
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC and the LAFC Foundation to Host Second Black & Gold Blood Drive in Partnership with Banc of California
- LAFC and Banc of California Restructure Partnership
- LAFC & MLS Provide Update on 2020 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
- LAFC Launch the 'LAFC Food Delivery Service' Program
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Farmer John