FC Dallas Announces Remaining Promotions for 2019
isco, TX - FC Dallas today announced additional theme nights for 2019 home matches at Toyota Stadium. These special promotions will include limited edition training tops and unique giveaways available with a ticket purchase for specific matches.
Starting with the next home match on Sunday, May 19 against LAFC presented by Toyota (6:30PM CT, Tickets, Texas 21, FCDTV Network, 1270AM, FCDallas.com/Radio), FC Dallas will celebrate Military Appreciation Day. The club will honor the men and women who serve our country with a number of events including:
U.S. Army Color Guard performing the national anthem and "Deep in the Heart of Texas"
U.S. Army swearing-in ceremony at halftime
Forty percent merchandise discount at all FC Dallas/Soccer90 retail locations for guests who present their military ID
FC Dallas/Toyota camouflage hats given upon entrance to the first 5,000 fans who enter Toyota Stadium
FC Dallas will celebrate Soccer For All Night on Saturday, June 1 against the Seattle Sounders in a match presented by Pepsi. FC Dallas players will take the field during the pregame procession wearing limited edition Pride training tops. The first 5,000 guests who enter the Toyota Stadium gates will also receive a poncho keychain.
As part of MLS' league-wide Soccer For All initiative, FC Dallas players will also wear Soccer For All performance t-shirts May 25 on the road against the Vancouver Whitecaps as well as for all matches in June, excluding the match on June 1 against Seattle.
The annual Independence Day fireworks celebration will be Thursday, July 4 against D.C. United in a match presented by CoServ. FC Dallas players will walk out wearing limited edition Americana training tops. The first 5,000 guests at Toyota Stadium will receive light-up bam sticks upon entry.
FC Dallas' match against Minnesota United FC on August 10 is Back to School Night. FC Dallas players will also sport limited edition camouflage training tops during their on-field procession.
FC Dallas concludes the 2019 Texas Derby in a match against the Houston Dynamo on Sunday, August 25 as part of Heineken Rivalry Week. The first 5,000 guests entering the game will receive an FC Dallas keychain.
Saturday, August 31 is FC Dallas' annual Kick Childhood Cancer Night presented by MoneyGram. Players will take the field wearing Kick Childhood Cancer training tops prior to their match against FC Cincinnati. The first 5,000 fans who visit Toyota Stadium will also receive a clear, stadium-approved tote bag. Throughout the month of September, FC Dallas player will continue to wear these training tops to raise awareness for childhood cancer.
The second annual Hall of Fame Game presented by AdvoCare on Sunday, September 22 pits FC Dallas against New York City FC. The match will wrap up Hall of Fame weekend which will include the 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony followed by a concert featuring OneRepublic and The ay on Saturday, September 21.
The 2019 MLS regular season concludes with a Decision Day matchup featuring FC Dallas and Sporting Kansas City on Sunday, October 6 at Toyota Stadium in a match presented by Papa John's. The afternoon will offer special programming as part of Fan Appreciation Week, including FC Dallas player face fans that will be given to the first 5,000 guests who enter the Toyota Stadium gates.
All limited edition training tops players will wear during their walk out procession will be available for sale in the FC Dallas team store and Soccer90, which is located in the south end of Toyota Stadium next to the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 15, 2019
- D.C. United Draw Toronto FC 0-0 at BMO Field - D.C. United
- Breaking Down the XI | Full Squad Rotation - Orlando City SC
- LAFC and FC Dallas to Meet Twice in Four Days - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Face Ottawa Fury FC on June 18 at TD Place - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Announces Best XI Voting Campaign - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Announces Remaining Promotions for 2019 - FC Dallas
- Bruce Arena Sets Sights on Coaching Win Record with Revolution: Week 12 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- LAFC Announces Porsche as the Club's Official Luxury Automobile Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Storylines | City vs. Seattle Sounders - Orlando City SC
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- Major League Soccer Withdraws FC Dallas from MLS Is Back Tournament
- FC Dallas' Match against Vancouver Postponed
- TXA21 to Broadcast the Return: FC Dallas Is Back
- FC Dallas Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- ESPN Events and FC Dallas Extend Agreement for Frisco Bowl Through 2025