Korey Jones Added to Practice Roster
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has added American linebacker Korey Jones to the practice roster.
Jones (6-1, 230, Wyoming, April 4, 1989 in Fort Collins, CO) is a veteran of 65 CFL games over six seasons in the CFL. Jones has spent the past three seasons in Edmonton, while also spending time with BC and Saskatchewan. Jones has recorded 103 defensive tackles, 44 special teams tackles, two interceptions and one forced fumble throughout his CFL career.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from July 16, 2019
- Stamps Return Home to Face Argos - Calgary Stampeders
- BC Lions Add Cheridor to Practice Roster - B.C. Lions
- Deane Joins Active Roster - Edmonton Eskimos
- Simoni Lawrence Suspension Upheld by Arbitrator - CFL
- Ricky Ray Takes His Place on Eskimos Wall of Honour - Edmonton Eskimos
- Injury Update: Matt O'Donnell - Edmonton Eskimos
- Felix Faubert-Lussier Returns to the Alouettes - Montreal Alouettes
- Andrew Harris Named Shaw CFL Top Performer for Week 5 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Banks Named CFL Top Performer for Week 5 - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Vernon Adams Jr. Named Among CFL Players of the Week - Montreal Alouettes
- Brandon Banks, Vernon Adams Jr. and Andrew Harris named Shaw CFL Top Performers - CFL
- Korey Jones Added to Practice Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Temple Released - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Bombers and Perimeter Aviation Launch NFL Experience for First Nations Youth
- Blue Bombers Sign Defensive End McCalister
- Clear Bag Policy in Effect August 22
- Blue Bombers to Host Viewing Party for Raiders vs Packers Game at the Forks
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Practice Roster