Jumbo Shrimp Officially Announce 121 Financial Crustacean Corner
CKSONVILLE, Fla. - In a pregame ceremony prior to Wednesday's Jumbo Shrimp game against the Biloxi Shuckers, the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and 121 Financial Credit Union officially unveiled the 121 Financial Crustacean Corner with a ribbon cutting ceremony at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.
The 121 Financial Crustacean Corner is one of the closest seating areas to the playing field, situated near third base and directly behind the Jumbo Shrimp bullpen. The three-terrace area includes ergonomic, mesh-back chairs with swivel seating and drink rails, with a capacity of up to 48 people. A seat in the area is $15 in advance ($17 day of the game) and features wait service along with each fan's first drink (soda, wine, beer or craft beer) being complimentary.
"We are excited to have 121 Financial become the naming rights partner of one of our most popular and unique fan areas at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville," said general manager Harold Craw. "The tiered seating creates an incredible view of the field and the location puts fans right on top of the action."
Chief Strategies Officer of 121 Financial Credit Union Paul Blackstone added "We are so excited about growing our partnership and supporting the community. Our members will be receiving a lot of great Shrimp perks, too."
Fans may purchase tickets in the 121 Financial Crustacean Corner for any 2019 game by calling the Jumbo Shrimp at (904) 358-2846. The 121 Financial Crustacean Corner is also available in advance of games for $15 per person or on the day of a game for $17 per person (subject to availability) by visiting www.jaxshrimp.com or calling the Jumbo Shrimp Box Office at (904) 358-2846.
In the first four years of Fast Forward Sports Group ownership, the organization has invested more than $1.8 million in privately funded ballpark improvements. The drink rails and swivel seats in the 121 Financial Crustacean Corner are among the latest of these additions to the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, which also includes the Bold City Balcony, Budweiser Tiki Terrace in left field, the remodeling of all the ballpark's suites and the extension of the Wheelhouse Lounge on the BDO Suite Level.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from May 15, 2019
- Barons Conclude Road Trip with Loss to Smokies - Birmingham Barons
- Smokies Take Rubber Match 7-3 over Birmingham - Tennessee Smokies
- Biloxi Shuckers Homestand Highlights May 16-20 - Biloxi Shuckers
- Atlanta Braves Select Contract of M-Braves Alum, Mississippian Austin Riley - Mississippi Braves
- Lookouts Fall Short 7-6 in Series Finale - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Biloxi Blanks Jumbo Shrimp in Wednesday Rubber Match - Biloxi Shuckers
- Shuckers Take Rubber Game from Jacksonville - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Generals Gameday: May 15 at Mobile - Jackson Generals
- Home on Thursday: Generals Host Smokies, May 16-20 - Jackson Generals
- Angels Select Contract of Former BayBear Jared Walsh - Mobile BayBears
- Jumbo Shrimp Officially Announce 121 Financial Crustacean Corner - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Doubleheader Scheduled for June 3 at Regions Field - Birmingham Barons
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Game Notes, May 15 vs. Biloxi - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Four in a Row: Generals Take Back and Forth Game at Mobile, 8-7 - Jackson Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Stories
- "CRUSHstacean Nation" Wins Jumbo Shrimp Fan-Designed T-Shirt Contest
- Jumbo Shrimp's "Frozen 2" Family Movie Night Set for March 21
- Raines Vikings Win Inaugural High School Heritage Classic
- Jumbo Shrimp to Hold Food & Beverage Job Fairs February 15 & 19
- Jumbo Shrimp Open Registration for February 20 National Anthem Auditions