Iowa Energy Announce New Security Procedures for All Home Games
Des Moines, Iowa. - Enhanced security measures will be effective at Wells Fargo Arena as of December 9th for all Iowa Energy home games, the team announced today.
All game attendees will be screened using handheld magnetometers for every Energy home game in order to improve fan safety and guest experience, a shared goal between the NBA, the Iowa Energy and Wells Fargo Arena.
"The enhanced security procedures are in line with what has become standard practice for all NBA teams," said Chris Makris, General Manager of the Iowa Energy. "This enhancement is a proactive approach to ensure Energy games continue to be extremely family friendly and safe for everyone supporting our team."
Energy fans are advised to bring only necessary items to the games to help expedite screening. Guests will be asked to remove all items from their pockets and place on provided tables or keep in hands. Large bags and backpacks are not permitted.
In order to help expedite the screening process, doors will now open 75 minutes before the scheduled tip time for all Energy home games.
Iowa Energy 2015-2016 single game tickets are now on sale starting at just $8. Group tickets, Flex Packs and payment plans are available now. For more information, visit IowaNBA.com or contact the Energy at (515)-564-8550. For more information on the Energy, 'like' the Iowa Energy on Facebook or follow on Twitter (@iowaenergy).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 4, 2015
- Austin Spurs Fall to Westchester Knicks, 102-94 - Austin Spurs
- Petteway Leads Mad Ants in Career Night over Canton - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Green's Hot Hand Leads the Bighorns Past the Vipers - Reno Bighorns
- Westchester Knicks Back in the Saddle with Win over Spurs - Westchester Knicks
- Vipers Tumble 143-118 to Reno Bighorns - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Skyforce Make It Five in a Row, Defeat Delaware 115-99 - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Charge Fall in Fort Wayne - Canton Charge
- L.A. Clippers Branden Dawson Assigned to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Drive
- Memphis Grizzlies Assign James Ennis to Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Partner with U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots - Grand Rapids Drive
- D-Fenders Acquire Jamaal Franklin - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Spurs Assign Boban Marjanovic & Ray McCallum to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Boston Celtics Assign James Young to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Drive Waive Thomas and Add Jones to the 2015-16 Season Roster - Grand Rapids Drive
- Rockets Assign K.J. McDaniels to Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws and Unitil Team up for "Read to Achieve" - Maine Red Claws
- Iowa Energy Announce New Security Procedures for All Home Games - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.