IceMen & SMG Combine Forces against Cancer
Jacksonville, FL- The Jacksonville Icemen, in conjunction with SMG, today announced the two groups will be donating proceeds from an exclusive t-shirt, a portion of ticket sales, and a special drink promotion to the Real Men Wear Pink campaign, benefiting the American Cancer Society.
Veterans Memorial Arena, managed by SMG, will be featuring a Pink Drink at all events during the month of October. For each Pink Drink sold, patrons will have the option to add one dollar to the purchase price to be donated. Along with the Pink Drink, a pink t-shirt has been created that will be sold for $25, with all proceeds being donated. The shirt goes on sale tomorrow at the Icemen Open House from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the arena, and will be on sale for the entire month. A portion of each Icemen ticket sold for the month will also be donated.
Tomorrow's Open House is open to the public and will feature the new line of Icemen merchandise for the upcoming season, along with a chance to meet Icemen players at 6:00 p.m. The Icemen open their second season at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 13th at Veterans Memorial Arena.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 10, 2018
- Alternate Jersey, Hall of Fame Class Highlight 2018 State of the Team Event - Wheeling Nailers
- IceMen & SMG Combine Forces against Cancer - Jacksonville IceMen
- Thunder Announces Three Separate Moves - Wichita Thunder
- Rays Welcome Stanley Cup, Host Fan Fest on Opening Night - South Carolina Stingrays
- National Champion Thomas Assigned to Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears Deal Struthers to Growlers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Railers 2.0 Opening Night at the DCU Center Set for October 20 - Worcester Railers HC
- Mariners Add Three from AHL Laval - Maine Mariners
- Steelheads Add AHL Veteran Reid Petryk - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.