Railers 2.0 Opening Night at the DCU Center Set for October 20
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Railers Hockey Club (@RailersHC), proud ECHL(@ECHL) affiliate of the New York Islanders(@NYIslanders) announced today some of the festivities taking place at the Railers 2.0 Opening Night on Saturday, October 20 at the DCU Center vs. the Maine Mariners at 7:05pm.
Less than 500 lower bowl tickets are available for October 20 and the Railers are anticipating a sellout opening night. Please call the Railers front office at 508-365-1750 to reserve your seats today.
Doors will open at 5:30pm with the first 7,500 fans receiving a magnet schedule presented by the Telegram and Gazette. One of the most popular entertainment acts in all of professional sports will perform during the first intermission - the Quick Change Magic Act featuring David and Dania as seen on America's Got Talent.
Fans are encouraged to be in their seats no later than 6:50pm for the pregame festivities which will feature player introductions and over 150 youth hockey players on the ice. Doors will open early at 5:30pm with the puck drop scheduled for 7:05pm.
Every Saturday night game this season, there will be a Saturday Night Signings featuring Railers players presented by MidState Auto Group during the second intermission. Members of the Worcester Blades women's professional hockey team will be in attendance and sign autographs.
"The Railers are excited to build off the momentum that we created in year one,"said Railers HC president Mike Myers. "We created an atmosphere last season that made the DCU Center a very tough building to play in and look forward to another huge crowd on opening night. Don't miss out!"
Individual tickets start as low as $15 by calling 508-365-1750 or visit RailersHC.com.
Any group that reserves a block of tickets of 50 or more for opening night will receive two tickets to meet Boston Bruins legend Ray Bourque during a private meet and greet before the Railers home game on November 3. Click HEREfor more info.
What's on tap? - Railers 2.0 begins with two games in Reading, PA vs. the Royals
On Saturday, Oct 13, the Railers begin their 72 games regular season schedule with a 7pm start in Reading, PA vs. the Reading Royals. The Railers battle the Royals again on Sunday, Oct 14 at 5pm.
On Saturday, Oct 20 the Worcester Railers HC host the Maine Mariners at 7:05pm on RAILERS 2.0 OPENING NIGHT! The first 7,500 fans will receive a Railers magnet schedule courtesy of the Worcester Telegram and Gazette. One of the most popular entertainment acts in all of professional sports will perform.....the QUICK CHANGE magic act featuring David and Dania as seen on America's Got Talent! Doors will open early at 5:30pm at the DCU Center and fans are encouraged to be seated by 6:50pm for the opening night pregame show. Tickets start as low as $15!
The Railers Tavern, located behind the DCU Center provides hockey fans with a great pregame and postgame atmosphere all season long. Watch all road games broadcast live at Railers Tavern or watch on ECHLTV.com for a small fee. Listen to all Railers games live on 98.9 Nash ICON with coverage beginning 30 minutes before puck drop with Eric Lindquist and Tom Tuesday Matthews. Full season memberships, mini plans, and group tickets are on sale now by calling the Railers front office at 508-365-1750or by visiting www.RailersHC.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 10, 2018
- Alternate Jersey, Hall of Fame Class Highlight 2018 State of the Team Event - Wheeling Nailers
- IceMen & SMG Combine Forces against Cancer - Jacksonville IceMen
- Thunder Announces Three Separate Moves - Wichita Thunder
- Rays Welcome Stanley Cup, Host Fan Fest on Opening Night - South Carolina Stingrays
- National Champion Thomas Assigned to Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears Deal Struthers to Growlers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Railers 2.0 Opening Night at the DCU Center Set for October 20 - Worcester Railers HC
- Mariners Add Three from AHL Laval - Maine Mariners
- Steelheads Add AHL Veteran Reid Petryk - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Worcester Railers HC Stories
- Railers Charge Late But Come up Empty in Maine
- Worcester Continues the Climb up North Division Standings After 3-1 Home Win over the Beast
- Railers Tie Score with Five Seconds Left But Fall in OT 3-2 to Beast
- Railers' Gillam Named CCM ECHL Goaltender of the Week
- Railers HC Fire Season High 45 Shots in 3-2 Home Win over Mariners