Honig's Named "Official Partner of ECHL Officiating Team"
September 24, 2019 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL announced on Tuesday that Honig's has been named the "Official Partner of the ECHL Officiating Team" beginning with the 2019-20 season.
As part of the agreement, Honig's will be the presenting partner of the annual ECHL on-ice officials training camp as well as the sponsor of the ECHL Official of the Month, which will honor an on-ice official each month during the regular season.
"I am very excited about our newly-formed relationship with the ECHL and Honig's entry into the hockey market," said Greg Wilson, Honig's owner.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 24, 2019
- Everblades Agree to Terms with Forward Jack Nevins - Florida Everblades
- Blades Reveal Revamped Weekly Promotions for 2019-20 - Florida Everblades
- Walleye to Host Second Love Your Melon Night - Toledo Walleye
- Grizzlies Face-Off Luncheon Set for October 8th - Utah Grizzlies
- Forward Shane Eiserman Re-Signs with Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- IceMen Agree to Terms with Forward Chase Lang - Jacksonville IceMen
- Six Picked for AHL Camps - Atlanta Gladiators
- Utah Grizzlies to Expand Relationship with KSOP - Utah Grizzlies
- Honig's Named "Official Partner of ECHL Officiating Team" - ECHL
- Michigan State's Cody Milan Inks Deal with Thunder - Adirondack Thunder
- Saar and Diamantoni Return to Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- 15 Fuel Players Reporting to AHL Camps - Indy Fuel
- Worcester Railers HC to Send Four Contracted Players to AHL Training Camps - Worcester Railers HC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.