High-Scoring Forward Joins Walleye Lineup
Forward Conlan Keenan has agreed to terms with the Toledo Walleye for the 2020-21 season.
Keenan joins Toledo after completing his college career at SUNY-Geneseo, where he consistently ranked among the leaders in points each season he played. Playing in over 100 games during his college career, the 24-year-old racked up a total of 172 points (86G, 86A) and 30 penalty minutes.
Dan Watson said about Keenan, "Conlan had a fantastic college career offensively. He has great vision, scoring touch and the ability to make players around him better. He was the Captain for his team for the past two seasons, so he will bring leadership qualities to the Walleye as well."
The 5'10", 170-pound Rochester, NY native helped lead the Knights to back-to-back State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) Championships and NCAA Tournament appearances, including a trip to the NCAA Frozen Four in 2019.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 7, 2020
- F Frank DiChiara First to Sign with Royals for 2020-21 - Reading Royals
- Mavericks Re-Sign Power Forward Loren Ulett - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Welcome Back Lancaster and Lammon for Sophomore Seasons - Allen Americans
- High-Scoring Forward Joins Walleye Lineup - Toledo Walleye
- Growlers Announce Buddy the Puffin Clothing Line - Newfoundland Growlers
- Grip It and Sip It for MG Returns to Wild Dunes August 10 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits and Local Youth Organize "Cans for Kids" Food Drive for Loaves & Fishes - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Nailers Re-Sign Alec Butcher - Wheeling Nailers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.