Heat Lose Road Match to Blast, 9-3
The Heat returned to action for the first time in over 2 weeks and fell to their I-83 Rivals Baltimore Blast by a 9-3 final.
Harrisburg was 2-2 on their Power Plays with goals from Tom Mellor and Nelson Santana. Dylan Hundelt also scored for the HEAT.
For Baltimore, two goals each from Adriano Dos Santos and Vini Dantas. Tony Donatelli, Jonathan Melo, Mohamed Ndiaye, Jamie Thomas and Marco Nascimento each scored one.
In goal, Matt Perrella shined with 23 saves for the HEAT in goal, a season high.
The Heat's next game is next Sunday in Canada against Mississauga Metro Stars, with kick-off set for 3.05pm EST. Harrisburg then returns home for the following weekend with two straight home games. On Saturday February 23rd at 7.05pm against the Milwaukee Wave and at 5.05pm on Sunday February 24th against the Mississauga Metro Stars. Tickets for all HEAT games, including Christie Rampone night on the 23rd are available at www.harrisburgheat.com.
Images from this story
Harrisburg Heat goalkeeper Matt Perrella
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from February 10, 2019
- Sidekicks Fall to Number One Team in Division - Dallas Sidekicks
- Heat Lose Road Match to Blast, 9-3 - Harrisburg Heat
- Blast Bounce Back with Win vs Harrisburg 9-3 - Baltimore Blast
- MetroStars Lose to Utica City FC - Mississauga MetroStars
- Utica City Cruises Past Mississauga - Utica City FC
- Utica City FC Signs Ubiparipovic to a Two-Year Extension - Utica City FC
- Game Preview - Harrisburg Heat vs. Baltimore Blast - Harrisburg Heat
- Wave Handles Tropics, 8-4; Road Losing Streak Stretches to 10 - Florida Tropics SC
- Wave Wins at Home Leading into Month Long Road Trip - Milwaukee Wave
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.