Game Preview - Harrisburg Heat vs. Baltimore Blast
Date: Sunday, February 10th, 2019
Location: SECU Arena - Towson, MD
Harrisburg Players To Watch:
Ricardo Carvalho leads the HEAT with 17 points on the season in 9 games played with 11 goals and six assists. Nelson Santana will once again face his old side, after earning player of the week in the MASL, with three goals against Baltimore in the last matchup. Danny DiPrima helps lead from the back, with nine blocks on the season.
Baltimore Players To Watch:
Baltimore is led by Jonathan Melo's 18 points on the season. Melo did receive a red card last time out against Harrisburg and will certainly look to avenge that with a good performance on Sunday afternoon. Jon Orlando has been consistent all season and been increasingly hotter as the season has progressed and now stands with five goals and five assists on the season.
History of Series:
This is the fourth of six meetings this season, with the HEAT 1-2 so far in 2018-19 against their i83 Rivals. There are bound to be goals in this one as far this matchup has averaged 12 goals per game. Harrisburg will look to win away in Baltimore for the first time this season and be the first team ever to do so.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from February 10, 2019
- Sidekicks Fall to Number One Team in Division - Dallas Sidekicks
- Heat Lose Road Match to Blast, 9-3 - Harrisburg Heat
- Blast Bounce Back with Win vs Harrisburg 9-3 - Baltimore Blast
- MetroStars Lose to Utica City FC - Mississauga MetroStars
- Utica City Cruises Past Mississauga - Utica City FC
- Utica City FC Signs Ubiparipovic to a Two-Year Extension - Utica City FC
- Game Preview - Harrisburg Heat vs. Baltimore Blast - Harrisburg Heat
- Wave Handles Tropics, 8-4; Road Losing Streak Stretches to 10 - Florida Tropics SC
- Wave Wins at Home Leading into Month Long Road Trip - Milwaukee Wave
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.