Grizzlies Acquire Wooddisse From Dayton
West Valley City, Utah - Utah Grizzlies Head Coach and Director of Hockey Operations Kevin Colley announced today that defenseman Tyler Wooddisse has been acquired from the Dayton Bombers in exchange for future considerations.
In 20 games this year with Dayton, Wooddisse had one goal, three assists and 14 penalty minutes.
The Grizzlies return to action Wednesday in Idaho against the Steelheads. Face-off is scheduled for 7:10 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 13, 2009
- Reign Turn Up The Heat With Two Home Games - Ontario Reign
- AmeriServ Sellout Challenge Update - Johnstown Chiefs
- Bombers Take First Of Two At Elmira 6-3 - Dayton Bombers
- Big Saves Boost Bombers - Elmira Jackals
- Michael Ouzas Selected As Reebok ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Reading Royals
- Blades' Five-Goal Second Period Launches Them to 5th Straight Win - Florida Everblades
- Danny Taylor Recalled To Manchester - Reading Royals
- Checkers Have No Answer for Everblades Offense - Charlotte Checkers
- Aces Add Turek on Eve of Victoria Series - Alaska Aces
- Wheeling Nailers Sign Former NHL Goal Scorer - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Nastiuk called up to AHL Providence - Atlanta Gladiators
- McEwan Loaned To AHL Worcester - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Grizzlies Fan Potts Wins Trip To ECHL All-Star Game Presented By Guardian Wear - ECHL
- Reading's Ouzas Named Reebok ECHL Goaltender Of The Week - ECHL
- Guardian Wear Offers Limited-Edition All-Star T-Shirts - ECHL
- Fans ages 6-16 can register at Beef O'Brady's to interview their favorite player - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Bombers Trade Defenseman Wooddisse to Utah - Dayton Bombers
- Grizzlies Acquire Wooddisse From Dayton - Utah Grizzlies
- Blades Swap Players in Albany - Florida Everblades
- Wheeling Nailers Announce Youth Ski Cap Night - Wheeling Nailers
- B2 Networks Announces ECHL TV Schedule For Jan. 13-20 - ECHL
- ECHL Today January 13 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.