Game-Used Jerseys to Go On Sale Friday at 6 PM
Beginning on Friday, September 12th at 6:00 PM (during the final pre-season home game), the Everett Silvertips will be making 85 game-used jerseys from the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons available for purchase in the Silvertips Team Store. Jerseys will not be available for on-line purchases and will be sold on a first-come basis.
All jerseys will come with a certificate of authenticity. The team has taken efforts to get each of the jerseys autographed by the player when possible.
Some of the game used jerseys that will be available include: Mike Alexander, Damir Alic, Shayne Barrie, Clayton Bauer, Jesse Burt, Brandon Campos, Chris de la Lande, Eric Doyle, Eric English, Tyler Eskesen, Moises Gutierrez, Shane Harper, Tyler Hlookoff, Matthew Ius, Vitaly Karamnov, Tyler Kieffer, Jonathan Milhouse, Jordan Mistelbacher, Graham Pouter, Jeff Regier, Tyler Skauge, Matt Strong, Kellan Tochkin, Lukas Vartovnik, and Jesse Zetariuk.
Throughout the season the Silvertips will hold various on-line and in-game auctions for game worn jerseys from Kyle Beach, Brady Calla, Dane Crowley, Zack Dailey, Taylor Ellington, Ondrej Fiala, Jason Fransoo, Dan Gendur, Zach Hamill, Jonathan Harty, Leland Irving, Peter Mueller, David Reekie, Brennan Sonne, and Cody Thoring. More information will be released at a later date concerning these jerseys.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND HOST FAMILY DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO GAME- USED OR AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS.
LATE BREAKING NEWS!
Silvertips Acquire Shayne Brown from Tigers
Everett Silvertips Vice President / General Manager Doug Soetaert announced Thursday that the Silvertips have acquired Shayne Brown, 19, from the Medicine Hat Tigers in exchange for defenseman Tyler Kieffer, 19. A native of Stony Plain, Alberta, Brown scored three goals and added seven assists for ten points in 55 games with the Tigers, finishing with 89 penalty minutes in his eighteen-year old WHL campaign.
Brown, a 6'1, 198 pound mobile, stay at home left-handed defenseman, has logged 138 career WHL games, amassing four goals and fifteen assists for nineteen points along with 172 penalty minutes.
"We're happy to add a quality defenseman of this nature to our organization," Soetaert noted. "He's been a leader in Medicine Hat, and we look forward to his leadership here in Everett."
After signing a WHL Educational Contract in November, 2007 following a stint with the USHL's Lincoln Stars, Kieffer played in 27 games, finishing with three assists and 27 penalty minutes to go along with a +4 rating.
The Silvertips will conclude the preseason this weekend when they take part in a home-and-home series with the Tri-City Americans, with Friday's home contest scheduled to begin at 7:35 pm at Comcast Arena. The home opener is Saturday, September 20th, featuring a 7:05 contest against the rival Vancouver Giants. For ticket information, including single game, fourteen and 22 game ticket packages as well as season seats, please call the Silvertips' front office at (425) 252-5100.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 11, 2008
- Blazers earn 4-3 win - Kamloops Blazers
- Chiefs Finish Pre-Season Schedule - Spokane Chiefs
- Rebels Reassign Miller To SJHL - Red Deer Rebels
- Game-Used Jerseys to Go On Sale Friday at 6 PM - Everett Silvertips
- T-Birds Ready For Exhibition Game At Kent Valley Ice Centre - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Rebels Make Deal With Prince George - Red Deer Rebels
- Pats Make a "Giant" Deal - Regina Pats
- Giants Trade with Regina Pats - Vancouver Giants
- CHL and WHL adopt rule changes for upcoming season - WHL
- Oil Kings Set To Start Season With A Bang - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Season Tickets Available For Pickup - Brandon Wheat Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Everett Silvertips Stories
- Silvertips Set Franchise Point Streak Record, Improve to 16-0-1 with Win over Americans
- Tips Tie Historic Point Streak with Three-Game Sweep
- Ronan Seeley Named WHL Player of the Week
- Garrett Pilon Nets First Career NHL Goal
- Campbell's OT Winner Lifts Silvertips over Portland