Fucale Returns to Fort Wayne
The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that goaltender Zach Fucale has been reassigned to the ECHL's Fort Wayne Komets by the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights.
The 23-year-old Fucale joined the Wolves on Oct. 30 and served as the team's backup goaltender for five games. He signed with Vegas during the offseason and spent training camp with the Wolves before starting the year with Fort Wayne, where he has posted a 1-3 record with a 4.23 goals-against average and .853 save percentage in four games.
The Wolves continue their homestand at Allstate Arena with a pair of Central Division clashes -- a 7 p.m. game Saturday against the Iowa Wild and a 3 p.m. game Sunday versus the Manitoba Moose. Fans attending Saturday's game receive a Wolves Koozie, courtesy of Sport Clips, while our Family Sunday celebration features a free Legoland Discovery Center admission ticket for the first 1,000 kids.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 14, 2018
- Lazar and Schneider Lead Heat to Another Win in Colorado 4-2 - Stockton Heat
- Admirals Blanked by Iowa - Milwaukee Admirals
- Crunch Rally Past Devils, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers Rally Late But Drop OT Decision to Phantoms - Charlotte Checkers
- Sens Beat Comets in Shootout - Belleville Senators
- Devils Lose Two-Goal Lead to Crunch in 5-2 Loss - Binghamton Devils
- Comets Power Stifled in Shootout - Utica Comets
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Barracuda Staff to Participate in Sled Hockey/Special Hockey Practice this Friday - San Jose Barracuda
- Rangers Recall Alexandar Georgiev from Hartford, Return Mazanec - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Carrick Again - San Diego Gulls
- Fucale Returns to Fort Wayne - Chicago Wolves
- Griffins Ground Hogs, Snap Road Point Streak - Rockford IceHogs
- Two for Twenty Tuesday Next Week at Tucson Arena as Roadrunners Host Heat - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Assign Yates to Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Cheap Food and Kids-In-Free Highlights Thanksgiving Eve Showdown with Stockton - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Adam Clendening to Cleveland Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Fritz scores twice in overtime loss at Hartford - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Butler Does It: Lifts Wolf Pack in Overtime - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Zadina and Rybar School 'Hogs - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Matt Luff Recalled by Kings - Ontario Reign
- Tristan Jarry Scores in Penguins' 5-1 Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jarry, Penguins Spoil T-Birds 101 School Day Game in Front of 6,000+ Fans - Springfield Thunderbirds
- First Road Watch Party this Friday at Savoy Lounge - Rockford IceHogs
- Forward Caleb Herbert Reassigned to Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Heat Conclude Road Trip in Colorado at 6:05 Pacific - Stockton Heat
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Comets, November 14 - Belleville Senators
- Rangers Recall Marek Mazanec from Hartford, Assign Alexandar Georgiev - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Clash with Wolf Pack at 11 a.m. - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rocket Special Teams Lift Them over Defending Calder Cup Champions 6-2 - Laval Rocket
- Heat Rally Late for 5-4 Overtime Win over Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered the Win by Rob Hamilton in OT 5-4 - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.