Final Two Games of Homestand to Pack Plenty of Excitement
GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas - The Grand Prairie AirHogs are extending several special offers for the final two games of their homestand Thursday and Friday, July 5 and 6.
First off, all tickets on July 5 are $5 each, while all tickets on July 6 are $6 each. On Thursday, the City of Grand Prairie Park and Recreation Department will be at the ballpark early with its "Get Wild" jackpot machine. For $12, fans have a chance to spin the wheel to get great prizes, including the $10,000 jackpot. The wheel will be open when the gates open at 6:05, and it is limited to the first 200 fans to sign up. You must be 18 or over to play.
On Friday, the AirHogs are giving away two tickets to next week's Major League Baseball All Star Game in Kansas City. The package includes two tickets to both the game and the Home Run Derby on Monday, with two Southwest Airlines tickets and $200 spending money.
To win, all you have to do is come to the ballpark and pick up a raffle ticket. Five finalists will then enter in a series of "Minute to Win it" challenges at the Fieldhouse Bar and Grill after the game, with four eliminations until one winner is decided. You also must be 18 to win this prize.
Both games start at 7:05 p.m. and are against the Central Division-leading Wichita Wingnuts.
All games are aired live and for free on Ustream by clicking on the link on the AirHogs' home page or visiting http://www.ustream.tv/channel/airhogs-baseball with selected contests aired on Time Warner Cable's Texas Channel. For information on tickets, promotions, advertising, and other opportunities with the AirHogs, check out the Web site at www.airhogsbaseball.com, or call the QuikTrip Park office at (972) 504-9383.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from July 5, 2012
- Bullpen Bodacious, Bats Still Burnin' as 'Dogs Edge Saints - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Milner, Irvine Help T-Bones Dominate Sioux Falls - Kansas City Monarchs
- Saints Lose Second Straight One Run Game, 9-8, to Saltdogs - St. Paul Saints
- Explorers win 4-2 - Sioux City Explorers
- Former Bird Gus Milner Leads Attack on Pheasants - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Fish Sunk Early by RedHawks - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- AirHogs Win Tight Game over Wingnuts - Wichita Wingnuts
- Salazar Shuts Down RailCats in 4-2 Loss - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Final Two Games of Homestand to Pack Plenty of Excitement - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Saints Add Outfielder Miles Durham - St. Paul Saints
- Lawhorn Is Fans' Choice for Top Third Baseman - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Saints Giving 15,000 Fans a Chance to Spend Holiday Weekend at "The Cabin" - St. Paul Saints
- Lemurs Get Blasted In El Paso - Laredo Lemurs
- Late Runs Help AirHogs Put Away Wingnuts - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Diablos Win Suspended Game, Blow Out Lemurs In Second Contest In Front Of Record Crowd - El Paso Diablos
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Grand Prairie AirHogs Stories
- Weekend Ballpark Parking Announced
- AirHogs Outduel Lemurs
- AirHogs Rally late to Beat ThunderHeads
- Even Year Old Heart Recipient Throws Out Ceremonial First Pitch
- AirHogs Walk Over Lemurs