FC Dallas and Driblab Announce Partnership to Enhance Player Performance and Scouting
March 16, 2023 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - FC Dallas News Release
FRISCO, Texas - FC Dallas and Driblab, a football analytics company, have announced a strategic partnership aimed at improving player performance and scouting.
The partnership will see Driblab work closely with FC Dallas to provide advanced analytics and scouting insights to enhance the team's decision-making process in areas such as player recruitment, performance analysis, and tactical analysis. Driblab will also provide FC Dallas with access to its cutting-edge technology, including its player evaluation platform, which uses machine learning to analyze player performance and identify potential areas for improvement.
"We're very excited to partner with Driblab," said FC Dallas head coach Nico Estévez. "Driblab will strengthen our tactical and technical data analysis which helps us improve both collectively and individually. By using Driblab, we will be more detailed oriented in our opponent scouting report."
"Working with FC Dallas is especially meaningful to us," said CEO of Driblab Salvador Carmona. "Since we founded Driblab in 2017, the MLS has grown like few other leagues in the world over the years and to have a franchise like Dallas FC trust us to make data-driven decisions reinforces everything we've been doing as a company. We are very excited to start working with André, Nico, Leo and their entire scouting and game analysis department developing ad-hoc solutions for them."
"We are looking forward to this partnership with Driblab," said FC Dallas technical director André Zanotta. "We are always looking to improve and innovate our player development and scouting capabilities. Driblab's expertise in football analytics will provide our coaching staff and front office valuable insights that can be used to make data-driven decisions on player evaluation and development."
Based in Madrid, Spain, Driblab will provide custom support to the club including full access to its database which includes over 200,000 players from around the world across 180 competitions including professional, junior, U-21, U-19 and U-17 levels.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 16, 2023
- Red Bulls Host Columbus Crew at Red Bull Arena on Saturday Night - New York Red Bulls
- Real Salt Lake and Rio Tinto Kennecott Renew Long-Standing Partnership - Real Salt Lake
- New York City Football Club Signs Midfielder Jonathan Shore to a Homegrown Contract - New York City FC
- Kamal Miller and Romell Quioto Receive National Team Call-Ups - Club de Foot Montreal
- Nashville Soccer Club Visits the New England Revolution this Saturday Riding Its Best Start in Its MLS History - Nashville SC
- Orlando City SC Specialty License Plate, Presented by Ford, Now Available for Purchase - Orlando City SC
- Real Salt Lake Winger Jefferson Savarino Named to Venezuela Roster - Real Salt Lake
- Chicago Fire FC Defender Miguel Navarro Called up to Venezuela National Team for March Friendlies - Chicago Fire FC
- New & Notes from Week 4: Rapids Looking to Remain Undefeated by Loons at HomeÃÂ - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Debuts the Bruce Lee Kit this Saturday - Seattle Sounders FC
- Atlanta United Announces 2023 Special Olympics Unified Team, Presented by Gallagher - Atlanta United FC
- Expected Goals: Upcoming Milestones for Matchday 4 - MLS
- FC Dallas and Driblab Announce Partnership to Enhance Player Performance and Scouting - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with CURAD - Chicago Fire FC
- D.C. United Announce New Premium Seat Offerings at Audi Field - D.C. United
- By the Numbers: FC Cincinnati at Chicago Fire FC - FC Cincinnati
- SKYY® Vodka Becomes the Official Vodka Partner of New York City Football Club - New York City FC
- Inter Miami CF Signs Bryce Duke to Contract Extension - Inter Miami CF
- 2023 Generation adidas Cup Will Feature World-Class International Competition with a Record 49 Different Clubs Representing 12 Countries - MLS
- LAFC Advance to Concacaf Champions League Quarterfinals Despite 2-1 Loss to LD Alajuelense - Los Angeles FC
- Orlando City Bows out of Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League Following 1-1 Draw Against Tigres UANL - Orlando City SC
- Whitecaps FC to Face LAFC in Concacaf Champions League Quarterfinals - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.