Eric Wynalda Unveils New "It" Summer Refreshment Drink -- $5 "Waldo's" Featuring Jarritos & Tequila
Las Vegas (NV) - Move over Arnold Palmer, there's a new American sporting hero that has a drink named after him. Introducing for the first time ever, the "Waldo" featuring a refreshing mix of Jarritos flavored cola & tequila. First invented by Lights FC manager Eric Wynalda when he inadvertently mixed the two liquids at a recent team event and discovered its amazing new taste.
"Seriously, so good!," said Wynalda. "Ever since I first made it I can't stop drinking it. I've been telling the staff how good it is. I'm ecstatic it's now gonna be shared with the fans at our games."
Featuring any flavor of Jarritos -- Wynalda's prefers the Mandarina (orange), followed by the Toronja (grapefruit) as a close second favorite -- and Los Altos Tequila is what makes an official "Waldo."
For only $5, the "Waldo" will be available at all Cashman Field bars during Lights FC home matches throughout the summer as part of the "Summer of Soccer" initiatives delivered by Zappos, including this Saturday when Las Vegas hosts USL Championship's Western Conference leaders New Mexico United. Tickets start at just $10 and can be purchased at LightsFC.com/Tix, by calling 702-728-GOAL and at every La Bonita Supermarket in the Valley. The $5 Waldo and $2 Tequila Shots can be purchased at stadium bar at Cashman Field during every Lights FC home games played in the "Summer of Soccer" delivered by Zappos.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 12, 2019
- Hartford Athletic Adds Danny Barrera - Hartford Athletic
- Powerful Orlando City SC Edges Memphis 901 FC Wednesday in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Memphis 901 FC
- Fury FC to Face Halifax in Canadian Championship Qualifying Round 3 - Ottawa Fury FC
- North Carolina FC Exits Open Cup with Loss at New York City FC - North Carolina FC
- Training Report: Nashville SC's Strong Team Bond Helps Create Strong Road Form - Nashville SC
- Republic FC's Cameron Iwasa Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Sacramento Republic FC
- Independence Goalkeeper Brandon Miller Earns Team of the Week Honors - Charlotte Independence
- Nashville SC Jumps to Third in USL Power Rankings Following Win - Nashville SC
- Eric Wynalda Unveils New "It" Summer Refreshment Drink -- $5 "Waldo's" Featuring Jarritos & Tequila - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Sounders FC Signs Six Tacoma Defiance Players to Short-Term Agreements - Tacoma Defiance
- New Mexico's Lesesne Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - USL
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15 - USL
- Austin Bold FC Receives Francis Atuahene and Ema Twumasi on Loan from Dallas - Austin Bold FC
- Charlotte Independence Part Ways with Head Coach - Charlotte Independence
- Republic FC's run in the U.S. Open Cup comes to an end after a valiant effort in San Jose - Sacramento Republic FC
- LouCity Excited to Challenge Old Rival - Louisville City FC
- STLFC Wins 2-1 over Chicago Fire to Advance in U.S. Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Lights FC Stories
- Lights FC Halts El Paso's Nine Game Undefeated Streak with Second Consecutive Upset Win
- Match Preview at El Paso Locomotive FC
- Lights FC Stun New Mexico United with a Dominant 5-1 Win
- Match Preview vs. New Mexico United
- Eric Wynalda Unveils New "It" Summer Refreshment Drink -- $5 "Waldo's" Featuring Jarritos & Tequila