USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15
June 12, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL's discipline report for Week 15 of the 2019 USL Championship season:
Orange County SC's Joe Amico has been suspended for one game following his red card for violent conduct against Las Vegas Lights FC on June 8. Amico will be unavailable for Orange County's contest against Phoenix Rising FC this Saturday.
The LA Galaxy II's Brian Iloski has been suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against El Paso Locomotive FC on June 8. Iloski will be unavailable for the Galaxy II's with Reno 1868 FC this Saturday.
Nashville SC's Bradley Bourgeois and Orange County SC's Michael Seaton have each been suspended for one game for caution accumulation following their fifth yellow card of the regular season. Bourgeois will be unavailable for Nashville's game against Hartford Athletic this Sunday, while Seaton will be unavailable for Orange County's game against Phoenix Rising FC this Saturday.
Birmingham Legion FC's Kyle Culbertson is no longer on caution accumulation warning, having had one caution removed under the USL's Good Behavior incentive to place him on three cautions for the season.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their fifth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
ATL UTD 2 (1): Will Vint
Austin Bold FC (1): Andre Lima
Birmingham Legion FC (1): Mikey Lopez
Charleston Battery (1): Vincenzo Candela
Hartford Athletic (1): Sem de Wit
LA Galaxy II (1): Adrian Vera
Las Vegas Lights FC (2): Cristhian Hernandez, Junior Sandoval
Louisville City FC (1): Paco Craig
Memphis 901 FC (1): Marc Burch
Nashville SC (1): Lebo Moloto
New Mexico United (1): Santi Moar
North Carolina FC (1): Sam Brotherton
Orange County SC (1): Harry Forrester
Phoenix Rising FC (1): Adam Jahn
Real Monarchs SLC (2): Jack Blake, Douglas Martinez
Reno 1868 FC (1): Will Seymore
San Antonio FC (1): Michael Lahoud
Tampa Bay Rowdies (1): Dominic Oduro
Tulsa Roughnecks FC (3): Rodrigo da Costa, Cyprian Hedrick, Mallan Roberts
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their eighth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
New Mexico United (1): Kevaughn Frater
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 12, 2019
- Powerful Orlando City SC Edges Memphis 901 FC Wednesday in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Memphis 901 FC
- Fury FC to Face Halifax in Canadian Championship Qualifying Round 3 - Ottawa Fury FC
- North Carolina FC Exits Open Cup with Loss at New York City FC - North Carolina FC
- Training Report: Nashville SC's Strong Team Bond Helps Create Strong Road Form - Nashville SC
- Republic FC's Cameron Iwasa Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Sacramento Republic FC
- Independence Goalkeeper Brandon Miller Earns Team of the Week Honors - Charlotte Independence
- Nashville SC Jumps to Third in USL Power Rankings Following Win - Nashville SC
- Eric Wynalda Unveils New "It" Summer Refreshment Drink -- $5 "Waldo's" Featuring Jarritos & Tequila - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Sounders FC Signs Six Tacoma Defiance Players to Short-Term Agreements - Tacoma Defiance
- New Mexico's Lesesne Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - USL
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15 - USL
- Austin Bold FC Receives Francis Atuahene and Ema Twumasi on Loan from Dallas - Austin Bold FC
- Charlotte Independence Part Ways with Head Coach - Charlotte Independence
- Republic FC's run in the U.S. Open Cup comes to an end after a valiant effort in San Jose - Sacramento Republic FC
- LouCity Excited to Challenge Old Rival - Louisville City FC
- STLFC Wins 2-1 over Chicago Fire to Advance in U.S. Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.