Nashville SC Jumps to Third in USL Power Rankings Following Win
TAMPA - A five-match unbeaten run, coupled with a 4-1 blowout victory on Sunday, jumped Nashville Soccer Club into 3rd place in the latest USL Championship Power Rankings. The four spot jump into the top three of the poll meant that Nashville jumped Tampa Bay Rowdies, New Mexico United, Portland Timbers 2 and Saint Louis FC.
Nashville SC still has not fallen out of the top 10 in the poll all season.
The club's next match, on the road Sunday, comes against Hartford Athletic who occupy the 22nd spot in the poll. However, Hartford was the week's biggest riser in the Power Rankings as the club moved up eight spots after a 2-1 victory over Saint Louis. Hartford is on four-match unbeaten streak themselves, and is playing its best soccer of the season.
Nashville SC is throwing an official Club and Country doubleheader watch party for the match as a part of its Fan Jam Series at Corner Pub in Downtown. The party will start with the U.S. Women's National Team match at 11 a.m. followed by the Nashville SC match at 2 p.m. All fans at the party can enjoy $1 off appetizers, $4 Goalden drafts, and $8 SC Teas.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 12, 2019
- New Mexico's Lesesne Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - New Mexico United
- Hartford Athletic Adds Danny Barrera - Hartford Athletic
- Powerful Orlando City SC Edges Memphis 901 FC Wednesday in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Memphis 901 FC
- Fury FC to Face Halifax in Canadian Championship Qualifying Round 3 - Ottawa Fury FC
- North Carolina FC Exits Open Cup with Loss at New York City FC - North Carolina FC
- Training Report: Nashville SC's Strong Team Bond Helps Create Strong Road Form - Nashville SC
- Republic FC's Cameron Iwasa Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Sacramento Republic FC
- Independence Goalkeeper Brandon Miller Earns Team of the Week Honors - Charlotte Independence
- Nashville SC Jumps to Third in USL Power Rankings Following Win - Nashville SC
- Eric Wynalda Unveils New "It" Summer Refreshment Drink -- $5 "Waldo's" Featuring Jarritos & Tequila - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Sounders FC Signs Six Tacoma Defiance Players to Short-Term Agreements - Tacoma Defiance
- New Mexico's Lesesne Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - USL
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 15 - USL
- Austin Bold FC Receives Francis Atuahene and Ema Twumasi on Loan from Dallas - Austin Bold FC
- Charlotte Independence Part Ways with Head Coach - Charlotte Independence
- Republic FC's run in the U.S. Open Cup comes to an end after a valiant effort in San Jose - Sacramento Republic FC
- LouCity Excited to Challenge Old Rival - Louisville City FC
- STLFC Wins 2-1 over Chicago Fire to Advance in U.S. Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Randall Leal Called up to Costa Rica National Team for November CONCACAF Nations League Matches
- Doolsta Excited to Compete in First International FIFA 20 Competition of the Season
- Pickens, Tribbett, Davis Named to USL Championship All-Opta First Team
- Samuel Abraham Crowned Champion of Tennessee EA Sports FIFA 20 Challenge
- Nashville SC to Auction 2019 Branded Stadium Signage with All Proceeds Going to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital