Nashville SC to Auction 2019 Branded Stadium Signage with All Proceeds Going to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
NASHVILLE - Fans now have the opportunity to take home a piece of Nashville Soccer Club history as the club auctions off stadium signage with its USL Championship branding this week. The auction will go live on Monday, Nov. 4 and end on Friday, Nov. 8 at 11:59 p.m. CT, and proceeds will benefit Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.
All banners and elements available for bidding were used on match days at First Tennessee Park during the team's historic 2019 season.
The items up for auction include:
"Our Town" Banner (8' x 20')
"Our Club" Banner (8' x 20')
"Our Country" Banner (8' x 28')
Blue Crest Banner (8' x 20')
White Crest Banner (8' x 20')
2 Branded Table Covers
1 Step-and-Repeat Backdrop
Blue Nashville SC Flag
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from November 4, 2019
- Nashville SC to Auction 2019 Branded Stadium Signage with All Proceeds Going to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital - Nashville SC
- Boys in Blue Ready to Host Saturday's Eastern Conference Final vs. Louisville City FC - Indy Eleven
- Gary Smith, Matt Pickens Reflect on End of Nashville SC's 2019 USL Championship Season - Nashville SC
- LouCity Supporters' Bus Heading to Indy - Louisville City FC
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Randall Leal Called up to Costa Rica National Team for November CONCACAF Nations League Matches
- Doolsta Excited to Compete in First International FIFA 20 Competition of the Season
- Pickens, Tribbett, Davis Named to USL Championship All-Opta First Team
- Samuel Abraham Crowned Champion of Tennessee EA Sports FIFA 20 Challenge
- Nashville SC to Auction 2019 Branded Stadium Signage with All Proceeds Going to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital