Earthquakes to Host Eighth Annual Wine and Dine Event August 25
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club will host its eighth annual Wine and Dine with the Quakes event on Sunday, Aug. 25 from 3:30-7:30 p.m. PT at the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose. All proceeds will benefit the Quakes Foundation, which works to facilitate unity through sport and support programs that produce positive change for children and families in the community with an emphasis on health and fitness.
The event will feature unlimited tastings from Northern California's renowned wine country, courtesy of Joseph George Wines. Wine will be available for purchase as well, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Quakes Foundation. Attendees will also have an opportunity to take home limited-edition, custom-etched bottles, and the option to bid on wine experiences, signed memorabilia, and once-in-a-lifetime outings with players.
Ticket prices for the highly anticipated annual event remain unchanged from 2018. Individual tickets are on sale now for $250 per person, with eight-person tables also available for $2,500 and come with the option to select the Earthquakes player that dines at the table. Player requests are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and pricing for premium players may vary. Guests must be 21 years or older to attend.
The Quakes Foundation works throughout the year to serve the community and has raised over $300,000 through fundraisers since 2015.
To purchase a table or individual tickets, please click here. All questions about the event can be directed to the Earthquakes' community relations staff at QuakesRelations@sjearthquakes.com.
About the Quakes Foundation
The Quakes Foundation is the San Jose Earthquakes' charitable arm, operating as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. The foundation facilitates and supports programs that produce positive change for children and families in the community with an emphasis in health and fitness. The Quakes Foundation strives to cultivate the game of soccer within the diverse communities of the Bay Area and promote unity through sport. For more information, visit http://www.sjearthquakes.com/community.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 18, 2019
- MNUFC Topples Reigning Open Cup Champ Houston in Round of 16 - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Advances to USOC Quarterfinals with 3-2 Win over Columbus - Atlanta United FC
- Houston's Open Cup Title Defense Ends with 3-2 Loss to Minnesota United FC - Houston Dynamo
- Timbers Weekly Update: June 18, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- Houston Dynamo Sign Kyle Adams and Carlos Small to Short-Term Agreements - Houston Dynamo
- Frisco Native and "The Voice" Season 16 Winner Maelyn Jarmon Added to National Soccer Hall of Fame Concert Lineup - FC Dallas
- #FCDvNM: 5Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Orlando City SC - New England Revolution
- Telemundo 48 to Air Three 2019 Earthquakes MLS Matches - San Jose Earthquakes
- Orlando City Hosts New England in U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 - Orlando City SC
- Earthquakes to Host Eighth Annual Wine and Dine Event August 25 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Minnesota United FC vs. Houston Dynamo US Open Cup Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Lodeiro, Antuna Among MLS Players Shining at International Tournaments - This Week in MLS - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes to Donate More Than $21,000 to Help Feed East San Jose Youth Impacted by COVID-19
- Classic Earthquakes Matches to Air on NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California
- Events at Earthquakes Stadium to be Postponed Or Cancelled
- Major League Soccer Suspends Season for 30 Days
- Earthquakes Match on March 21 to be Postponed