Devils Sign Ludvig Larsson to AHL Deal
BINGHAMTON - The Binghamton Devils announced today that the club has signed forward Ludvig Larsson to an American Hockey League contract for the 2019-20 season. The announcement was made by Binghamton's General Manager, Tom Fitzgerald.
Larsson, 23, signed a professional tryout contract with the Devils following his collegiate career in March. In seven games, Larsson had one goal and one assist.
Prior to coming to Binghamton, Larsson appeared in 39 games with Penn State University in the 2018-19 season and tallied 25 points (nine goals, 16 assists). Prior to playing with the Nittany Lions, the 6-foot-0, 187-pound forward played for Merrimack College for three seasons. The Malmo, SWE native spent his final year of junior hockey with the Lone Star Brahmas in the North American Hockey League where he totaled 55 points (21 goals, 34 assists) in 51 games.
Binghamton Devils full season memberships are now available for the 2019-20 season! Get great benefits such as FREE New Jersey Devils NHL tickets, exclusive access to Devils players, a brand new referral program, gift cards, and much more! For information on becoming a member, text "MEMBER" to 607-722-7367.
Download the FREE Binghamton Devils mobile app for Apple and Android. Get live score updates and breaking news notifications right to your phone!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 14, 2019
- Rockford Agrees to Terms with Forwards Coughlin & Ramsey - Rockford IceHogs
- Devils Sign Ludvig Larsson to AHL Deal - Binghamton Devils
- Amerks 2019-20 Home Opener Set for Friday, October 4 - Rochester Americans
- Gulls Put away Bakersfield - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Bows out of Central Division Final with 3-1 Loss - Iowa Wild
- Condors Eliminated with Game 6 Loss in San Diego - Bakersfield Condors
- San Diego Gulls Announce Western Conference Finals Schedule - San Diego Gulls
- Wolves Take on San Diego in Western Conference Finals - Chicago Wolves
- San Diego Gulls Advance to Western Conference Finals for First Time in Club History - San Diego Gulls
- American Hockey League Announces Schedules for 2019 Calder Cup Conference Finals - AHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Binghamton Devils Stories
- Devils Sign Defenseman Julian Melchiori to AHL Contract
- Devils Sign Forward Chris Conner to AHL Contract
- Devils Re-Sign Baddock, Jacobs to One-Year Deals
- Broome County Announces a Development of Plans for Future Arena Upgrades
- Devils Release 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule