Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit Reassigned to Utah
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that defenseman Turner Ottenbreit has been reassigned to the team's ECHL affiliate, the Utah Grizzlies. The 6-foot-3, 195-pound blueliner recently finished a five-year career at the major-junior level with the Saskatoon Blades and Seattle Thunderbirds of the WHL.
Ottenbreit posted 24 goals and 84 assists in 284 WHL games, including a career-high nine goals, 38 assists and 119 PIM's during the 2017-18 season, while also serving as the Thunderbirds captain. In addition, the Yorkton, Saskatchewan native helped lead Seattle to a WHL Championship in the 2016-17 campaign. The 21 year-old went on to make his professional debut late last season with the San Antonio Rampage of the AHL, notching one goal in four contests.
The Eagles return to action on Friday, October 12th when they travel to the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas to take on the San Antonio Rampage at 6:30pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 11, 2018
- Monsters Fall to Penguins, 3-0 - Cleveland Monsters
- Penguins' Power Play Earns a 3-0 Win at Cleveland - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- on the Road, Tucson Looks to Stay Sharp in San Diego - Tucson Roadrunners
- Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit Reassigned to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Winning Wednesday, Calendar Giveaway Ahead for Home Games Next Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Diego Gulls to Celebrate Home Opener this Friday - San Diego Gulls
- Rampage Assign Brown to Wichita - San Antonio Rampage
- Griffins' Home Opener to be First AHL Game of the Week on Facebook Watch - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hyka Joins Vegas Golden Knights - Chicago Wolves
- Thunderbirds Open 3-In-3 Weekend Series at Lehigh Valley Friday - Springfield Thunderbirds
- American Hockey League to Show Live Games on Facebook Watch Every Friday in 2018-19 - AHL
- Moose Announce 2018-19 Leadership Group - Manitoba Moose
- Senators and CAA Announce Opening Night Festivities - Belleville Senators
- Condors Earn Shootout Win over San Jose, 3-2 - Bakersfield Condors
- Special Teams Propel Amerks to First Win of Season - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.