D.C. United Single-Match Tickets for 2022 Major League Soccer Schedule Now On-Sale
WASHINGTON, D.C. - D.C. United today announced that single-match tickets for the 2022 Major League Soccer (MLS) Regular Season are now on sale at dcunited.com.
The Black-and-Red are set to open their 2022 MLS campaign by
hosting new expansion team, Charlotte FC in their first-ever league match at Audi Field on Saturday, February 26 at 6 p.m. EST.
Head Coach Hernán Losada's team will play 11 Saturday matches at Audi Field in 2022, the most Saturday games in a season in club history. In addition to welcoming Charlotte FC for their inaugural match, the Black-and-Red also host Atlantic Cup rivals, the New York Red Bulls on a Saturday evening for the first time at Audi Field since the stadium opened in 2018. The Black-and-Red will also face 2021 MLS Cup winners New York City FC, Austin FC, Toronto FC, and more, in a highly competitive home fixture list in 2022.
Notably, the start and conclusion of this year's MLS Regular Season is the earliest in league history to accommodate the FIFA World Cup, which is set to begin in November in Qatar.
A full home schedule follows below:
Saturday, February 26 at 6:00 PM vs. Charlotte FC
Saturday, March 12 at 7:30 PM vs. Chicago Fire FC
Saturday, April 2 at 7:30 PM vs. Atlanta United
Saturday, April 16 at 7:30 PM vs. Austin FC
Saturday, April 23 at 7:30 PM vs. New England Revolution
Saturday, May 7 at 7:30 PM vs. Houston Dynamo
Wednesday, May 18 at 7:30 PM vs. New York City FC
Saturday, May 21 at 4:00 PM vs. Toronto FC
Saturday, June 25 at 5:00 PM vs. Nashville SC
Wednesday, July 13 at 8:00 PM vs. Columbus Crew
Saturday, July 23 at 8:00 PM vs. CF Montréal
Sunday, July 31 at 5:00 PM vs. Orlando City SC
Saturday, August 6 at 7:30 PM vs. New York Red Bulls
Saturday, August 20 at 7:30 PM vs. Philadelphia Union
Saturday, September 3 at 7:30 PM vs. Colorado Rapids
Sunday, September 18 at 5:00 PM vs. Inter Miami CF
Sunday, October 9 at TBD vs. FC Cincinnati
Full Season Ticket Memberships
Supporters interested in securing Season Ticket Memberships or placing deposits for the 2022 MLS season can visit dcunited.com/memberships, call 202-600-9098, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. D.C. United also offer a Buy Now, Pay Later plan providing fans financial flexibility for season ticket memberships, with the first payment due on February 15, 2022.
Fans can also choose between various packages that offer great benefits and ticket discounts, including three 8-match partial plan options.
In accordance with the latest District of Columbia mandate, which went into effect on January 15, 2022, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry into indoor spaces at Audi Field, including premium club spaces (Heineken MVP and EagleBank Club) and the Club Shop for all individuals aged 12 and older. Information regarding the vaccine verification process will be communicated in advance of the season opener on February 26, 2022.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 19, 2022
- Record and Play: How Charlotte FC Will Benefit from Video Analysis - Charlotte FC
- Sounders FC Hires Andy Rose as Assistant Coach - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Re-Sign Midfielder Victor Vázquez - LA Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Re-Signs Homegrown Defender Tate Schmitt - Real Salt Lake
- Earthquakes Sign Goalkeeper Matt Bersano to New Contract - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo FC Announce Ticket Promotions for 2022 Season - Houston Dynamo FC
- Sounders FC Re-Signs Goalkeeper Stefan Cleveland - Seattle Sounders FC
- Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash Volunteer at Hope Farms with Recipe for Success on Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Houston Dynamo FC
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Midfielder Bryan Acosta - Colorado Rapids
- Inter Miami CF Re-Signs Defender/Midfielder Brek Shea - Inter Miami CF
- U.S. Soccer Selects Orlando to Host Final Home FIFA World Cup Qualifier of 2022 Cycle - Orlando City SC
- Colorado Rapids Sign Midfielder Jack Price to Multi-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- FC Cincinnati Re-Sign Midfielder Haris Medunjanin - FC Cincinnati
- Orlando City Signs Defender Rodrigo Schlegel to New Contract - Orlando City SC
- Colorado Rapids Sign Defender Danny Wilson to Multi-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- Real Salt Lake Academy Adds Jon Spencer as Director of Talent Identification - Real Salt Lake
- Charlotte FC Signs Attacking Midfielder Cristian "Titi" Ortíz from Club Tijuana on Loan Through 2022 - Charlotte FC
- Cristian Ortíz Is 'One of the Best Number Tens for Our Specific Game Model' - Charlotte FC
- Colorado Rapids Sign Midfielder Mark-Anthony Kaye to Four-Year Extension - Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids Sign Defender Keegan Rosenberry to Three-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- Sorber and Stalteri Join Toronto FC Coaching Staff for 2022 Season - Toronto FC
- MLS 101: What Is a No. 10? Soccer Jersey Numbers Explained - Charlotte FC
- D.C. United Single-Match Tickets for 2022 Major League Soccer Schedule Now On-Sale - D.C. United
- Sporting KC Signs Defender Robert Voloder - Sporting Kansas City
- Ronald Hernández, Josef Martínez Called up to Venezuela National Team Ahead of Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers - Atlanta United FC
- Inter Miami CF Signs Colombian Winger Emerson Rodríguez - Inter Miami CF
- CF Montréal Unveils Preseason Match Calendar - Club de Foot Montreal
- New York City FC Sign Nicholas Benalcazar, Jonathan Jimenez and Samuel Owusu to Homegrown Contracts - New York City FC
- New York City FC Announce Preseason for 2022 Season - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- Major League Soccer Reschedules Kick-Off Time for the Match Between D.C. United and Toronto FC at Audi Field on Saturday, May 21
- Audi Field in Conjunction with the Capitol Riverfront BID Present "Movies on the Pitch"
- D.C. United Lose 2-0 against New York City FC at Audi Field
- D.C. United Acquire Loudoun United Defender Sami Guediri on Loan
- D.C. United Tie 2-2 against Inter Miami CF at DRV PNK Stadium