D.C. United Recall Forward Jovanny Bolívar from Loudoun United FC Loan
WASHINGTON, DC - D.C. United have announced that Venezuelan forward Jovanny Bolívar has been recalled to the first team from the club's United Soccer League (USL) Championship side Loudoun United FC. Pending Major League Soccer approval, he will be available for selection for the Black-and-Red for their upcoming match against Chicago Fire SC on Wednesday, July 21 at Soldier Field.
In 10 appearances (seven starts) for Loudoun United, Bolívar leads the team in goals with four (4) and has collected one (1) assist. The 19-year-old also netted the game-winning goal for the Black-and-Red in the second leg of the Capital Cup championship played against Liga Deportiva Alajuelense of the Costa Rican Primera División at Audi Field on July 7.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 20, 2021
- Earthquakes Forward Cade Cowell Joins USMNT Camp - San Jose Earthquakes
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Makes Midweek Road Trip to Columbus Crew - Nashville SC
- Rapids Seeking Undefeated 2021 against DallasÃÂ - Colorado Rapids
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- Neville, Shawcross and Ulloa Hail Team Unity Ahead of Home Matches - Inter Miami CF
- RAVE Foundation, Puyallup Tribe of Indians and Tacoma Public Schools Announce Construction of Mini Pitch at Boze Elementary - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake Welcomes LA Galaxy to Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Announced - MLS
- Sporting Back Home Wednesday to Host San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
- Columbus Crew Encourages Fans to Arrive Early for Midweek Match at Lower.com Field - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Inter Miami CF - New England Revolution
- Inter Miami CF to Host the New England Revolution on WednesdayÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- D.C. United Loan Forward Erik Sorga to Loudoun United FC - D.C. United
- D.C. United Recall Forward Jovanny Bolívar from Loudoun United FC Loan - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Travel North for Mid-Week Matchup against Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls
- The Pitch: Argentina's Barco and Bravo Set for Tokyo Olympic Games - MLS
- Ayo Akinola Suffers ACL Injury - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Strengthen Business Operations Executive Team with Appointments of Jeff Ajluni and Kevin Griffin
- D.C. United Win 3-1 against Minnesota United FC at Audi Field
- D.C. United Expand Ownership Group, Headlined by Multiplatinum Musician and Record Executive Yo Gotti
- D.C. United Win 4-2 to FC Cincinnati at Audi Field
- D.C. United Lose 3-2 to Atlanta United on the Road