Columbus Crew Encourages Fans to Arrive Early for Midweek Match at Lower.com Field
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew (5-3-5, 20 points) continues its home stretch at Lower.com Field and hosts Nashville SC (5-1-7, 22 points) tomorrow, Wednesday, July 21 [7:30 p.m. ET / Bally Sports Ohio / 97.1 FM The Fan & 971TheFan.com (English), ColumbusCrew.com (Spanish)] with coverage beginning on Bally Sports Ohio at 7:00 p.m. ET. Tickets for the match are available at columbuscrew.com/tickets.
Fans attending the match at Lower.com Field on Wednesday evening are encouraged to arrive early and pre-purchase their parking passes. Information on parking and alternative transportation options can be found here.
The Crew won the lone regular-season contest in 2020 against Nashville SC at Historic Crew Stadium (September 19). Second-half goals from midfielder Pedro Santos and forward Gyasi Zardes made the difference against Nashville, while goalkeeper Eloy Room made four saves, earning a shutout in the 2-0 victory. Additionally, the two sides met in the Eastern Conference Semifinals of the 2020 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs, again played at Historic Crew Stadium (November 29). Santos and Zardes scored in the first half of extra time to give the Black & Gold a 2-0 win, helping them advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals.
2021 MLS Regular Season
Columbus Crew vs. Nashville SC
Wednesday, July 21 - 7:30 p.m. ET - Lower.com Field
Regional Television: Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Ohio App (Stream) | Coverage begins at 7:00 p.m. ET
Columbus Crew Radio: 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com. (English). ColumbusCrew.com (Spanish).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 20, 2021
- Earthquakes Forward Cade Cowell Joins USMNT Camp - San Jose Earthquakes
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Makes Midweek Road Trip to Columbus Crew - Nashville SC
- Rapids Seeking Undefeated 2021 against DallasÃÂ - Colorado Rapids
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- Neville, Shawcross and Ulloa Hail Team Unity Ahead of Home Matches - Inter Miami CF
- RAVE Foundation, Puyallup Tribe of Indians and Tacoma Public Schools Announce Construction of Mini Pitch at Boze Elementary - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake Welcomes LA Galaxy to Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Announced - MLS
- Sporting Back Home Wednesday to Host San Jose - Sporting Kansas City
- Columbus Crew Encourages Fans to Arrive Early for Midweek Match at Lower.com Field - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Inter Miami CF - New England Revolution
- Inter Miami CF to Host the New England Revolution on WednesdayÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- D.C. United Loan Forward Erik Sorga to Loudoun United FC - D.C. United
- D.C. United Recall Forward Jovanny Bolívar from Loudoun United FC Loan - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Travel North for Mid-Week Matchup against Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls
- The Pitch: Argentina's Barco and Bravo Set for Tokyo Olympic Games - MLS
- Ayo Akinola Suffers ACL Injury - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew Announces Additional Details for Tomorrow's Hispanic Heritage Night at Lower.com Field
- Columbus Crew Travels to South Florida to Face Inter Miami CF Tomorrow
- Columbus Crew Announces Call-Ups for September International Window
- Columbus Crew Announces Tyler Phillips as Manager of Supporter Relations
- Columbus Crew Provides Injury Update on Midfielder Kevin Molino