Cumberland County Announces COVID-19 Protocols for Cross Insurance Arena
PORTLAND - Cumberland County has announced new screening and hygiene protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at events held at the Cross Insurance Arena.
The new rules align the Arena with state and local recommendations, as well as guidance from the Federal CDC regarding protection against spreading COVID-19 in contained spaces. Effective October 22, attendees of events at the arena age 12 and over will need to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, or a recent negative test taken within 72 hours of the event. Mask wearing is strongly recommended inside the Arena.
Attendees who are too young to be vaccinated must wear a mask while attending events inside the Arena.
The new protocols will remain in place until further notice, but are likely to change based on the severity of the pandemic in Cumberland County and as vaccination becomes available for more age groups.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 14, 2021
- Stingrays Announce Training Camp Roster - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Add Six from AHL Camps Ahead of Preseason Weekend - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - October 14 - ECHL
- Cumberland County Announces COVID-19 Protocols for Cross Insurance Arena - Maine Mariners
- Utah Grizzlies Release Training Camp Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- K-Wings Announce Fan Experience Policies and Procedures - Kalamazoo Wings
- Former Royals Forward Max Willman Called up to Flyers - Reading Royals
- World's Top Professional Eater Joey Chestnut to Headline Worcester Railers Opening Night on October 23 - Worcester Railers HC
- Todd Angilly, Jack Edwards to Appear at Mariners Games - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Maine Mariners Stories
- Mariners Split Preseason Series with Worcester
- UMaine Alum Tralmaks Assigned to Mariners Camp
- Cumberland County Announces Updated COVID-19 Protocols for Cross Insurance Arena
- Cumberland County Announces COVID-19 Protocols for Cross Insurance Arena
- Todd Angilly, Jack Edwards to Appear at Mariners Games