Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face the Colorado Rapids Tomorrow to Finish Two-Match Road Stretch
COLUMBUS- Columbus Crew SC (5-8-1, 16 pts.) travels to face the Colorado Rapids (1-9-2, 5 pts.) at Dick's Sporting Goods Park tomorrow, Saturday, May 25. The match begins at 9:00 p.m. ET and is set to be televised regionally on SportsTime Ohio and streamed on FOX Sports GO, featuring Neil Sika, Dwight Burgess and Ben Bowe on the call. Coverage begins at 8:30 p.m. ET. Tomorrow's match also airs locally on the radio in English on 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com, featuring Chris Doran broadcasting the contest. The club's official website, ColumbusCrewSC.com, is set to stream Spanish-language audio broadcast with Juan Valladares behind the microphone. The match against the Colorado Rapids is the lone regular-season meeting between the clubs in 2019 and finishes a two-match road stretch for Crew SC.
Columbus Crew SC at Colorado Rapids
Saturday, May 25 - 9:00 p.m. ET - Dick's Sporting Goods Park (Commerce City, Colorado)
Regional Television: SportsTime Ohio, FOX Sports GO (Stream) | Coverage begins: 8:30 p.m. ET
Regional Television Channel Guide: https://www.columbuscrewsc.com/broadcast
Crew SC Radio: 97.1 The Fan and streaming online via "Listen Live" at 971TheFan.com. (English); ColumbusCrewSC.com (Spanish).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 24, 2019
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 1, Orlando City SC 0 - Friday, May 24, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Orlando City Fall to the LA Galaxy 1-0 - Orlando City SC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Travel to Twin Cities for Inaugural Visit to Allianz Field - Houston Dynamo
- Chicago Fire Midfielder/Defender Raheem Edwards Available for Selection - Chicago Fire
- Six Red Bulls Named for International Duty - New York Red Bulls
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Announced - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC Travels to Face the Colorado Rapids Tomorrow to Finish Two-Match Road Stretch - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC to Sign Special Olympics Washington Unified Sports Team on Tuesday, May 28 - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Visits Vancouver Tomorrow. Here Are 5 Things You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. D.C. United - New England Revolution
- Houston Dynamo Loan GK Michael Nelson to RGV FC for Saturday's Match at H-E-B Park - Houston Dynamo
- Larry Sunderland Tabbed First Director of Player Development - FC Cincinnati
- Minnesota United FC vs. Houston Dynamo Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Timbers Announce Departure of Youth Technical Director Larry Sunderland - Portland Timbers
- RBNY Returns to Cincinnati for First Time Since Open Cup Semis - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Details for Black & Gold Week
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Goalkeeper Andrew Tarbell in Trade with the San Jose Earthquakes
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Midfielder Derrick Etienne Jr.
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Allocation Money and An International Roster Spot in Trade with Inter Miami CF
- Columbus Crew SC Names Tim Hanley as an Assistant Coach