Colorado Eagles Weekly Snapshot
Last Week's Games:
(Wednesday, Nov. 18th vs. Idaho) Eagles forward Patrick D'Amico scored a goal late in the third period to force overtime, but Idaho's Brandon Magee fired home a shot from between the circles less than a minute into the extra session to win it for the Steelheads, 2-1. Colorado picked up a point in the overtime loss, as goaltender Kris Lazaruk stopped 12 of the 14 shots he faced in the contest.
(Friday, Nov. 20th vs. Idaho) Forward Kyle Kraemer made his season debut with the Eagles one to remember, after being acquired in a trade with South Carolina on Tuesday. In his first game back in a Colorado uniform, Kraemer scored on the power-play and also added a shorthanded goal to help power Colorado to a 5-4 win in overtime. Defenseman Jake Marto scored on a breakaway from the blueline to notch the game-winner, as Kris Lazaruk grabbed the win in net, making 13 saves on 15 shots.
(Saturday, Nov. 21st vs. Idaho) Colorado utilized a dominant defensive effort and a pair of goals from forward Kyle Kraemer to defeat the Steelheads, 2-0. It was the first professional shutout for goaltender Kris Lazaruk who made 22 shots in the contest. Kraemer's two goals now give him four goals in his first two games since returning to the Eagles. Colorado has not suffered a regulation loss in their last six home games, going 5-0-1 during that stretch.
Add forward Kyle Kraemer (Acquired in a trade with South Carolina)
Delete forward Jordan Kwas (Traded to South Carolina)
(Wednesday, Nov. 25th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) The Eagles kick-off a three-game set against the Florida Everblades on Wednesday, as the two teams will meet for the first time since the 2013-14 season. Colorado is 3-2-0 all-time against Florida, including a 2-1-0 mark at the Budweiser Events Center.
(Friday, Nov. 27th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) Colorado will take on the Everblades in the second game of the season series on Friday. Former Eagles defenseman Mark Nemec will be returning to his old home, as he notched 49 points in 125 games with the Eagles. Nemec enters this three-game set with eight points in 18 games this season and is currently playing at a +9.
(Saturday, Nov. 28th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) The Eagles and Everblades finish off the three-game series on Saturday. Florida currently leads the Eastern Conference with 24 points in the standings and a 12-6-0-0 record. They have been paced in the goal scoring department by forward Brant Harris, who enters the week tied with Eagles forward Jesse Mychan for the most goals in the ECHL this year with ten.
(Wednesday, Nov. 25th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) Johnson's Corner Youth Jersey Giveaway. The first 1,500 children age 16 and under will receive a free Eagles jersey (child must be in attendance), courtesy of Johnson's Corner. Fans will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pepsi Family 4-Pack to this game. You will receive four tickets to the games and $40 in concession vouchers for just $88! 4-Packs are available at the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ComccastTix.com or by phone at (970) 686-SHOT (7468).
(Friday, November 27th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) Colorado Eagles Koozie Giveaway, Presented by Air Comfort The first 2,000 fans at Friday's game will receive a free Colorado Eagles koozie, courtesy of Air Comfort.
(Saturday, Nov. 28th vs. Florida, 7:05pm MST) Stick Up for Kids Night, Presented by The UPS Stores of Fort Collins. The Eagles will be using specially designed sticks, which will be auctioned-off during the game on the main concourse. All of the money raised will go directly to local children's charities. The first 1,800 fans in the building will also receive a Colorado Eagles Mini-Portrait, courtesy of The UPS Stores of Fort Collins. In addition, $3.50 Goose Island IPA's will be available throughout the evening.
Tickets for groups of 15 or more start at just $14 per seat and can be purchased by calling the Eagles ticket office at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 23, 2015
- Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Atlanta - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Atlanta Gets 4-3 Road Win in Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Monarchs Weekly Preview - Manchester Monarchs
- Radio Recon's Ready for Take Two...(But, Just in Case, We Better Have An Ambulance at the Ready) - Reading Royals
- Admirals Announce Roster Moves Ahead of Homestand - Norfolk Admirals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Kellen Jones Called up to AHL - Kansas City Mavericks
- Swamp Rabbits Deal Alberga to Komets - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - November 23 - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Adirondack Thunder Announce Adirondack Hockey Hall of Fame Nominees - Adirondack Thunder
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Strong start has Mavericks on top of league - ECHL
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Snapshot - Colorado Eagles
- Division Leading Grizzlies Host Allen Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Langhamer Returns - Rapid City Rush
- Royals Acquire Goaltender Adam Morrison - Reading Royals
- Preview: Swamp Rabbits Face Gladiators on Monday Night - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Komets Home for Pair of Holiday Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- ECHL Today - November 23 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Francouz Joins Czech Republic at 2019 IIHF World Championships
- Colorado's Playoff Run Ends in 5-2 Loss to Condors in Game Four
- Colorado Eagles Recall Forward Kale Kessy
- Eagles Announce Series of Transactions
- Bakersfield Takes 2-1 Series Lead with 5-2 Victory over Eagles