Radio Recon's Ready for Take Two...(But, Just in Case, We Better Have An Ambulance at the Ready)
Sinking Spring, PA - The Reading Royals cordially invite you to join us tomorrow night (Tuesday, November 24, 2015) from 6 - 7 pm at Jimmy G's Railroad House Sports Bar and Restaurant (152 Woodrow Avenue, Sinking Spring, PA; 610-678-1177) for Radio Recon, the Royals' weekly coach's show.
Radio Recon's been credited with (or accused of) causing our guests to experience many things over the past eleven years-from record setting multi-point performances to career shattering flops-but the Radio Recon Karma (or jinx-depending on your perspective...) has never been accused of triggering a medical emergency...well, at least until last week. Thankfully, Justin Crandall's appendix was put in its place...well, actually it was probably put in the medical waste disposal can, but you get the idea. Let's just hope that the rest of Justin's internal organs-whether evolutionary obsolete or not-are all in proper working order for the show tomorrow. We'll also find out whether Coach Courville's internal organs-most notably his vocal cords and stomach lining-have recovered, too, after last weekend's double-barrel stumble against the Elmira Jackals.
As always, we welcome any and all comments and questions from the fans at Radio Recon. We might also come up with a little crazy trivia and giveaways for those who participate in the show. Royals Radio Recon will be broadcast live on the Royals Broadcast Network (CBS Sports Radio 1240 am and 98.5 fm in Reading).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 23, 2015
- Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Atlanta - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Atlanta Gets 4-3 Road Win in Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Monarchs Weekly Preview - Manchester Monarchs
- Radio Recon's Ready for Take Two...(But, Just in Case, We Better Have An Ambulance at the Ready) - Reading Royals
- Admirals Announce Roster Moves Ahead of Homestand - Norfolk Admirals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Kellen Jones Called up to AHL - Kansas City Mavericks
- Swamp Rabbits Deal Alberga to Komets - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Transactions - November 23 - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- Adirondack Thunder Announce Adirondack Hockey Hall of Fame Nominees - Adirondack Thunder
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Strong start has Mavericks on top of league - ECHL
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Snapshot - Colorado Eagles
- Division Leading Grizzlies Host Allen Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Langhamer Returns - Rapid City Rush
- Royals Acquire Goaltender Adam Morrison - Reading Royals
- Preview: Swamp Rabbits Face Gladiators on Monday Night - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Komets Home for Pair of Holiday Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- ECHL Today - November 23 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- Largest Crowd of Season Witnesses Historic 1-0 OT Win vs. Wheeling
- Royals Tied for ECHL-Best 20 Points, Start Homestand
- Rookies Key First-Place Royals to 4-1 Win
- Ebbing Signs with Royals Ahead of Friday Game
- First-Ever "Paint the Ice" Event November 18-19 for Hockey Fights Cancer Game