Colorado Eagles Recall Forward Kale Kessy
WINDSOR, C0. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that the team has recalled forward Kale Kessy from the ECHL's Idaho Steelheads. The 6-foot-3, 215-pound winger has already seen action in 15 regular season contests with Colorado, posting 81 penalty minutes. In addition, the 26 year-old notched 11 goals, 22 assists and 289 penalty minutes in 35 games with the Steelheads. He has added two goals, one assist and 30 PIM's in five postseason contests as Idaho continues play in the 2019 ECHL Kelly Cup Playoffs.
The Eagles return to action when they take on the Bakersfield Condors in Game Four of their best-of-five opening round playoff series on Saturday, April 27th at 8:00pm MT.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 27, 2019
- Pinho Scores in Overtime, Lifts Bears to Round 2 - Hershey Bears
- Bridgeport's season ends in Game 5 overtime loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Bears Announce Schedule for Atlantic Division Finals - Hershey Bears
- Checkers to Face Hershey Bears in Second Round of Playoffs - Charlotte Checkers
- Jordan Binnington Named Calder Trophy Finalist - San Antonio Rampage
- Colorado Eagles Recall Forward Kale Kessy - Colorado Eagles
- Monsters Sign Goaltender Hayden Stewart to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Condors Look to Advance to Pacific Division Finals Tonight in Game 4 - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Preview: Bears at Sound Tigers (Atlantic Division Semifinals - Game 5) - Hershey Bears
- Sound Tigers Host Bears in Decisive Game 5 Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Iowa Suffers 5-4 Loss to Milwaukee in Overtime - Iowa Wild
- Admirals Take Game 3 with Win over Wild - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.