Colorado Avalanche Recall Forwards Greer, Dries
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forwards A.J. Greer and Sheldon Dries have been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate. Greer currently leads the Eagles with eight points in eight games, while Dries has posted one goal and one assist in five contests with the Eagles.
Dries has already appeared in four games this season with the Avalanche, generating four penalty minutes in that time. Greer has seen action in 22 NHL contests with Colorado in both the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons, notching four assists and 33 penalty minutes.
The Eagles return to action on Friday, November 2nd when they host the Tucson Roadrunners at the Budweiser Events Center at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 30, 2018
- Pettersson Recalled, Sherwood Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Bears Weekly: Hershey Turns Corner with Points in Five of Past Six Games - Hershey Bears
- "Hogs & Hops" Debuts this Saturday - Rockford IceHogs
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forwards Greer, Dries - Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Veterans Day Game November 11 - Syracuse Crunch
- Blues Assign Two Players to Tulsa from Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Checkers to Host Dia de los Muertos Night on Friday - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners' First Ladies Night Set for November 9 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Springfield Thunderbirds Announce Activities in November to Raise Awareness During Hockey Fights Cancer Month - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Moose Release Kessy from Tryout - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Nolan Valleau to PTO - Syracuse Crunch
- Soy to Tulsa, Marchment Released - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Patriotic Night Saturday and Undie Sunday - Bakersfield Condors
- Iowa Wild Community Rink Program Expands to Ames, Indianola - Iowa Wild
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 4 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Weekly: Penguins Prepare for First Three-In-Three of the Season - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bergman Settling into Life in Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Bears Release Jeremy Morin from Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.