Colorado Avalanche Reassign Greer to Eagles
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward A.J. Greer has been reassigned to the Eagles by the team's NHL affiliate.
Greer has posted 10 points in nine games with the Eagles and has appeared in one game with the Avalanche this season. A second-round pick of Colorado in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft, Greer has seen action in 23 NHL contests with Colorado, notching four assists and 33 penalty minutes. In addition, the 21 year-old has registered 61 points in 107 AHL contests with the Eagles and San Antonio Rampage.
The Eagles return to action on Tuesday, November 13th when they host the Stockton Heat at the Budweiser Events Center at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 13, 2018
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Welinski - San Diego Gulls
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Texas Stars Loan Elgin Pearce to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Condors Fortnite Night Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Lajoie Settling into Life in the NHL - Belleville Senators
- Bears Weekly: Power Play Heats up as Bears Split Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Marlies Ready for Rocket - Toronto Marlies
- Capitals Loan Jonsson-Fjallby to Djurgardens IF in Sweden - Hershey Bears
- Rampage Blank Moose on Cool School Day - San Antonio Rampage
- Moose in Hibernation for 5-0 School-Day Loss - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch and New York's 529 College Savings Program Direct Plan Announce Crunch Junior Reporter - Syracuse Crunch
- Teddy Bear Toss Part of Promo-Packed November 23 Game - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Griffins Begin Homestand with Three Games in Four Days this Week - Grand Rapids Griffins
- The Rocket this Week - Laval Rocket
- Blackhawks Recall Defenseman Forsling - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds to Host School Day Game Wednesday, November 14 at 10:35 a.m. Inside MassMutual Center - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Dallas Stars Reassign Defenseman Ben Gleason to Texas - Texas Stars
- Heat Face the Colorado Eagles for the First Time at 6:05 p.m. PST - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Avalanche Reassign Greer to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Weekly: Penguins Have Early Game Before Returning Home for the Weekend - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Erik Cernak from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Tip-A-Griffin Is Back on November 19 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Florida Panthers Assign F Micheal Haley to Springfield on Conditioning Loan - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Zykov Assigned to Charlotte for Conditioning - Charlotte Checkers
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: November 13 - Manitoba Moose
- Hitchcock Loaned to Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 6 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Quine's Hat Trick Leads Stockton to 6-3 Win over Eagles
- Agozzino Receives Call up to NHL, Dries and Toninato Return
- Eagles Fall to Heat 5-2 in Fight-Filled Contest
- Cannata, Anderson Reassigned to ECHL's Utah Grizzlies
- Colorado Staves off Late Rally to Top Gulls, 5-4 in OT