Chiefs Players to be on Hand at Local Fred Meyer Locations
SPOKANE, Wash - The Spokane Chiefs are once again partnering with Fred Meyer and Second Harvest on Monday, February 5 to collect food donations from 5-6:30 p.m. Chiefs players will be on hand at three local Fred Meyer locations to help bag groceries, sign autographs, take photos and collect donations to help families in need around our community.
While meeting the Chiefs, fans are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items to help provide meals and help the local community through Second Harvest. Monetary donations will also be accepted for Second Harvest to assist in the purchase of perishable food items, helping fight against hunger in the Inland Northwest.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 5, 2018
- Blazers Week in Review - Kamloops Blazers
- Royals and CMHA - BC Division Team up to Raise Awareness of Mental Health - Victoria Royals
- WHL Announces Weekly Award Winners - WHL
- Ty Ronning Named WHL on the Run Player of the Week - Vancouver Giants
- Blazers Announce B.C. Family Day Plans - Kamloops Blazers
- Chiefs Recall Cordel Larson Ahead of Road Trip - Spokane Chiefs
- Giants Wrap up January with a 4-1 Home Victory against Calgary - Vancouver Giants
- Raiders Sending Fan Bus to Saskatoon - Prince Albert Raiders
- Warriors Unveil 2017 Hall of Fame Special Initiatives - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Chiefs Players to be on Hand at Local Fred Meyer Locations - Spokane Chiefs
- Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Pats and Western Pizza Hosting 22nd Annual Have a Heart Night - Regina Pats
- Former Rockets - Where Are They Now? - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.