Blazers Week in Review
Luke Zazula and Jermaine Loewen scored third period goals to help the Blazers to a 3-1 win over Medicine Hat. Luc Smith opened the scoring for the Blazers and Dylan Ferguson stopped 36 shots in the win.
Saturday, February 3, 2018 vs. Calgary 6-5 Shootout Loss
A wild third period that saw both teams combine for seven goals had the Blazers finish up on the wrong side of a 6-5 shootout loss to Calgary. Nick Chyzowski (2), Jermaine Loewen, Joe Gatenby and Ryley Appelt had the goals. Dylan Ferguson stopped 30 shots in the loss. Click here for Highlights & Recap.
B.C. Family Day Game on Monday, February 12th
The Blazers will host their annual B.C. Family Day Game on Monday, February 12th at 2:00pm.
There will be plenty going on at the rink for families including 5000 Orange #WeWanttheCup2020 t-shirts along with noisemakers.
Don Hay 743 Celebration Night
The Blazers will be hosting Don Hay 743 Celebration Night on Friday, February 16th when they host the Kelowna Rockets.
A commerative puck to the first 4000 fans and a banner raising ceremony will be held prior to puck drop.
Monday, February 5th - School Visit - St. Ann's Academy
Tuesday, February 6th - School Visit - OLPH - 9:00am- 11:00am
Tuesday, February 6th - Denny's Visit at All Locations - 9:00am-11:00am
Goals - Jermaine Loewen (25)
Assists - Joe Gatenby (34)
Points - Joe Gatenby (45)
Rookie Points - Brodi Stuart (31)
PIMs - Montana Onyebuchi (74)
GAA - Dylan Ferguson (2.98)
SV % - Dylan Ferguson (.907)
Monday, February 5 - Practice 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Tuesday, February 6 - Practice 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Wednesday, February 7 - Game vs. Spokane, 7:00pm, Sandman Centre
Thursday, February 8 - Travel to Prince George
Friday, February 9 - Game at Prince George, 7:00pm, CN Centre
Saturday, February 10 - Game at Prince George, 7:00pm, CN Centre
Sunday, February 11 - TBD
Monday, February 12 - Game vs. Edmonton, 2:00pm, Sandman Centre
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 5, 2018
- Blazers Week in Review - Kamloops Blazers
- Royals and CMHA - BC Division Team up to Raise Awareness of Mental Health - Victoria Royals
- WHL Announces Weekly Award Winners - WHL
- Ty Ronning Named WHL on the Run Player of the Week - Vancouver Giants
- Blazers Announce B.C. Family Day Plans - Kamloops Blazers
- Chiefs Recall Cordel Larson Ahead of Road Trip - Spokane Chiefs
- Giants Wrap up January with a 4-1 Home Victory against Calgary - Vancouver Giants
- Raiders Sending Fan Bus to Saskatoon - Prince Albert Raiders
- Warriors Unveil 2017 Hall of Fame Special Initiatives - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Chiefs Players to be on Hand at Local Fred Meyer Locations - Spokane Chiefs
- Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Pats and Western Pizza Hosting 22nd Annual Have a Heart Night - Regina Pats
- Former Rockets - Where Are They Now? - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.