Captains to Host Vaccine Clinic June 18
(Eastlake, OH) - The Lake County Captains have partnered with the Lake County Department of Health to make COVID-19 vaccines available at Classic Park this Friday, June 18. Vaccines will be administered during the Captains game against the West Michigan Whitecaps.
Fans may pre-register at the link below. Those fans who pre-register can pick up their ticket at the Will Call window of the Classic Park Box Office on Friday using their photo ID. Walk-in appointments will also be available. Fans will be able to choose between receiving a dose of the Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
PRE-REGISTER FOR YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE AT CLASSIC PARK
First pitch for Friday's game is scheduled for 7 p.m. and gates to Classic Park open at 6 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from June 17, 2021
- Six-Run Inning Defeats Chiefs - Peoria Chiefs
- Bandits Big First Inning Beats Wisconsin - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Snappers Six-Run Fifth Inning Leads Charge Over Chiefs 6-2 - Beloit Snappers
- Loons Errors Give Locos 4-3 Victory in Front of 6,189 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains Win Back and Forth Affair over Whitecaps - Lake County Captains
- Ashcraft & Two Relievers Combine on 3-Hit Shutout; Dragons Win 2-0 - Dayton Dragons
- Pitching Shines, But TinCaps Shut Out - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- TinCaps Game Information: June 17 at Dayton - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes - Dayton Dragons
- New Dragons App Available - Dayton Dragons
- Timber Rattlers Golf Outing Set for September 21 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- South Bend Cubs Announce Upcoming Game/Promotion Schedule - South Bend Cubs
- Captains to Host Vaccine Clinic June 18 - Lake County Captains
- 'Caps Strong Start Fades in 4-2 Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.