Cable 14 To Broadcast 10 Bulldogs Games Live
HAMILTON, ON - The Hamilton Bulldogs are excited to announce that 10 of their Friday night 2007-2008 regular season home games will be televised LIVE on Cable 14. TVCogeco in Burlington and Oakville will also pick up six of the 10 games and broadcast them on a tape delay.
"We are again very proud to continue our relationship with Cable 14 and provide our fans across the Greater Hamilton Area with another option to catch Bulldogs action and follow the future stars of the Montreal Canadiens and the National Hockey League," said Hamilton Bulldogs President and Governor Glenn Stanford.
"Last year, Hamilton Bulldogs fans were treated to live coverage of most home and away games on Cable 14 during their play-off run, including a memorable Game 5 when they won the Calder Cup on home ice," said Brent Rickert, General Manager of Cable 14. "We are extremely pleased to once again partner with the team to provide fans with an opportunity to see the NHL players of the future as they look to repeat on last season's success," added Rickert.
Cable 14's announce team of Todd Crocker (Play-By-Play), Norm Miller (Colour Commentary) and Laura Leigh (Ice-Level Host) will all be returning this year in the same capacity as last season.
"Calling a championship is like no other experience in our collective broadcast careers," said Play-By-Play Announcer Todd Crocker on behalf of Cable 14's broadcast team. Crocker also stated, "It has added to the heightened anticipation we all feel about the upcoming season of Bulldogs Hockey on Cable 14."
The full Cable 14 broadcast schedule is as follows (All times Eastern):
- Fri., Oct. 12th, 2007 - Rochester Americans at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Nov. 23rd, 2007 - Toronto Marlies at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Dec. 7th, 2007 - Binghamton Senators at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Jan. 4th, 2008 - Grand Rapids Griffins at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Jan. 25th, 2008 - Quad City Flames at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14
- Fri., Feb. 15th, 2008 - Toronto Marlies at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Feb. 29th, 2008 - Iowa Stars at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14
- Fri., Mar. 7th, 2008 - Manitoba Moose at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14, Tape Delay: TVCogeco
- Fri., Mar. 21st, 2008 - Toronto Marlies at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14
- Fri., April 11th, 2008 - Toronto Marlies at Hamilton Bulldogs - 7:30 p.m. - LIVE: Cable 14
As the Bulldogs prepare for their season opener at 6:05 p.m. on Sunday, October 7th, 2007 when they travel to Rochester to take on the Americans at Blue Cross Arena, all practices are now closed to the public.
Fans can listen to every Bulldogs game on the flagship station of the Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Network, 820 CHAM. Fans can also listen or watch at www.hamiltonbulldogs.com by clicking on the 'B2 Networks' or '820 CHAM' icon on the 'Dogs website. All regular-season radio and online broadcasts will begin with a pre-game show 20 minutes prior to the scheduled game-time.
The defending American Hockey League Calder Cup Champion Hamilton Bulldogs 2007-2008 home opener will take place on Friday, October 12th, 2007 at 7:30 p.m. versus the Rochester Americans. For more information or to purchase Hamilton Bulldogs season tickets call 905-529-8500, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.hamiltonbulldogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 4, 2007
- Griffins Head to Cleveland for Season Opener - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage's Caldwell Recalled Under Emergency Conditions - San Antonio Rampage
- Lowell Devils announce roster - Albany Devils
- Aeros agree to terms with Tyler Hirsch - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms Name Kane Captain, Finalize Roster - Adirondack Phantoms
- Blues, Aces Renew Affiliation - Peoria Rivermen
- Crunch Announce New ECHL Affiliation - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack's Opening Night Kicks off with Family Block Party on Trumbull St. - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack's New Rbk EDGE Jerseys Unveiled - Connecticut Whale
- River Rats Open Season Saturday On AM 1300 - Albany River Rats
- 556 AHL graduates start 2007-08 season on NHL rosters - AHL
- Crunch Sign Bruno St. Jacques - Syracuse Crunch
- Cable 14 To Broadcast 10 Bulldogs Games Live - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Moose Assign three to Victoria - Manitoba Moose
- Springfield Falcons Reassign Huxley To Stockton - Springfield Falcons
- AHL announces suspension - AHL
- AHL to recognize Bruce Landon - Springfield Falcons
- Admirals Sign Four, Send Two to Mississippi - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.