Buffalo Bisons Mobile App Free for Apple & Android Devices
The Buffalo Bisons today unveiled their new mobile application for both Apple iOS and Android devices that will take the Bisons Baseball Experience to a new level for fans at Coca-Cola Field in 2013. The official Buffalo Bisons App. is free of charge and is now available for download in the iTunes store and the Android Market.
Developed in partnership with Brandiose, Inc., the Buffalo Bisons App. will connect fans with everything that happens during a day or night out at Coca-Cola Field: from the excitement on the field to the promotions and entertainment around the ballpark. Using their mobile devices, fans can participate in the fun and be rewarded right from their seats as they watch the game.
"The Bisons Baseball Experience has always been about more than just the game on the field. With the contests and promotions we have in the stands and on the BisonsTV HD Scoreboard, there's always something to see and do at Coca-Cola Field. The new Buffalo Bisons App. is a great way for fans to take full advantage of all the fun of Bisons Baseball," said Mike Buczkowski, Vice President/General Manager of the Buffalo Bisons.
The Buffalo Bisons App. will have everything a baseball fan needs. Updated statistics, scores, rosters and team news will be available in the Application's "Usher" section. There, fans will also be able to purchase tickets and view promotions to upcoming games.
Switch to the ''Showgram" section of the Buffalo Bisons App. to really get into the fun. Prior to every Bisons home game, the nightly entertainment script will be uploaded. This will give fans the chance to sign up from on-field contests, vote on who will win the nightly Wing, Cheese & Celery Race or give your say on who should be the player of the game. Fans will also know when all the events and promotions will happen during the game, so they'll never miss their favorite elements of the Bisons Baseball Experience.
Fans will definitely want to check out the "Coupon" section with exclusive in-game discounts on concessions and team merchandise. The "Fan Interaction" section will give fans the chance to post photos, songs request and trivia answers to their own facebook and twitter accounts for inclusion in the night's events.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from April 26, 2013
- Gilmartin Silences Bats, Leads Braves to Series Win - Louisville Bats
- Clippers Sneak by RailRiders, Capture Series Win - Columbus Clippers
- Carson's Home Run Gives Clippers 3-2 Win over RailRide - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bulls Hit Grand Slam, Turn Triple Play in Instant Classic - Durham Bulls
- Chiefs Drop Pitchers' Duel to Red Wings - Syracuse Chiefs
- Gilmartin Pitches G-Braves to 2-1 Win - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Rally for 8-4 Win over PawSox - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Red Sox Send Hanrahan to Pawtucket to Begin Rehab - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Septimo Set to Rehab with Knights Beginning Tonight - Charlotte Knights
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- From Triple-A Baseball to the NFL - Pawtucket Red Sox
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Buffalo Bisons Mobile App Free for Apple & Android Devices - Buffalo Bisons
- Rochester Red Wings Game Notes - Rochester Red Wings
- Bisons Notes - Pawtucket at Buffalo (6:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Reineke with Suburb Outing, But Bats Unable to Provide Run Support - Louisville Bats
- Liriano Leads Tribe by Lehigh Valley 5-1 - Indianapolis Indians
- Clippers Beat RailRiders 4-1 - Columbus Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- Bisons Take 8-6 Win in 11 in Wild Affair
- Bisons Games Notes - Buffalo at Norfolk (7:05 p.m.)
- Bisons Return to Action, Fall to Norfolk, 5-2
- Bisons Announce Plans for 'Opening Weekend 2.0' - April 27-29 at Coca-Cola Field
- Snow, Cold & Ice Force Cancellation of Entire Bisons/Bats Series at Coca-Cola Field