Buffalo Bandits Acquire Rights to Cody Jacobs and Cory Stringer
BUFFALO, N.Y. (December 12, 2008) --- Buffalo Bandits Director of Lacrosse Operations Scott Loffler announced today the Bandits have acquired Cody Jacobs and Cory Stringer via a dispersal draft held earlier today. Jacobs scored 37 points (19-18) last season with the Chicago Shamrox. Stringer did not appear in any games with the Shamrox last season.
The Bandits are also announcing a change to the final game of the 2009 schedule. Buffalo was originally slated to play Chicago on Saturday, April 18 at 7:30 p.m. at home.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 12, 2008
- Buffalo Bandits Acquire Thomas Montour From Calgary - Buffalo Bandits
- Minnesota Swarm Announces Revised 2009 NLL Schedule, Selects Two Players in Dispersal Draft - Minnesota Swarm
- Portland Acquires Leveille in Dispersal Draft - Portland Lumberjax
- Wings Acquire Giles in Dispersal Draft - Philadelphia Wings
- Rush Acquire Rights To Self, Crawford, Gibson - NLL Announce Schedule Changes - Edmonton Rush
- Portland LumberJax Revised 2009 Schedule - Portland Lumberjax
- Knighthawks Acquire Four in Dispersal Draft - Rochester Knighthawks
- Colorado Mammoth Picks Up Self in Dispersal Draft - Colorado Mammoth
- Blazers Select Goalie Anthony Cosmo in NLL Dispersal Draft - Boston Blazers
- Toronto Rock Acquire Bill McGlone and Josh Wasson - Toronto Rock
- Roughnecks Acquire First Round Selection in 2010 Entry Draft - Calgary Roughnecks
- Knighthawks Release New Schedule - Rochester Knighthawks
- Buffalo Bandits Acquire Rights to Cody Jacobs and Cory Stringer - Buffalo Bandits
- Cosmo Selected First in Dispersal Draft - NLL
- National Lacrosse League Announces Revised 2009 Season Schedule - NLL
- Alberta Heats up this Saturday in Red Reer - Calgary Roughnecks
- Rush Play Rivals On Neutral Floor - Edmonton Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.