Bucks to Hold Youth Baseball Camp on June 22
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Bucks have announced they will hold a baseball camp on Saturday, June 22. The camp is open to children ages 17 and under and will begin at noon at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium. The cost to attend is $20 per participant. Each camper will receive a reserved seat ticket to that evening's Bucks game when the Bucks host the Eau Claire Express at 6:35 pm.
Bucks players will run the camp. Individuals interested in attending the clinic may sign-up and pay on the day of the camp with the entry fee and a baseball glove. Each participant must fill out a Player Information Sheet/Waiver which is available online at www.waterloobucks.com, at the Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium Souvenir Stand, or at registration on June 22. Registration will start at 11:45 am that day. For more information, contact the Bucks office at (319) 232-0500.
The Bucks will host the 2019 Northwoods League All-Star Game on Tuesday, July 16 and tickets are currently on sale. The ballpark welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $300,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, kids zone inflatables, and concessions equipment. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch with the Bucks by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com or utilizing the Northwoods League Mobile App.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from June 14, 2019
- Booyah Shutout for the First Time All Season - Green Bay Booyah
- Bombers Walk off on Rivets in Dramatic Comeback - Battle Creek Bombers
- Rafters Shut out Booyah in Divisional Win - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Defeat Woodchucks to Continue Win Streak - Madison Mallards
- Woodchucks Lose Lead in the Fourth Inning, Falling to Mallards 5-3 - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Pit Spitters Offense Explodes in Series Opening Victory - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Duluth Huskies Weekly Recap: Week 3 - Duluth Huskies
- Rafters Travel to Green Bay for Division Tilt - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Bucks to Hold Youth Baseball Camp on June 22 - Waterloo Bucks
- Mallards Host Series against Woodchucks - Madison Mallards
- Chinooks Drop Two in Madison - Lakeshore Chinooks
- St. Cloud's Bullpen Shines, Rox Drop Series Finale to Willmar - St. Cloud Rox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Waterloo Bucks Stories
- Harms to Return for Second Season as Bucks Field Manager
- Waterloo Bucks Hire Jonathan Rawson as Radio Broadcaster
- Bucks Partner with Northwoods League Foundation for "Share the Glove" Initiative
- Bucks Announce Summer Internship Opportunities
- Bucks Announce 2020 Schedule