Bucks Shut out 5-0 by Larks in Game Two
The Waterloo Bucks (16-46, 6-21) were shut out in game two of Wednesday's series-ending doubleheader with the Bismarck Larks (34-27, 9-16) by a 5-0 final.
Trey Leonard (2-3, BB, SB) had the lone multi-hit night for Waterloo.
The Bucks begin a 2-game home series with the La Crosse Loggers on Thursday night at 6:35 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 1, 2018
- Sanchez Homers, Rox Fall in Extras - St. Cloud Rox
- Huskies Struggle in Wilmar; Swept by Stingers - Duluth Huskies
- Dock Spiders Sweep Green Bay in Doubleheader - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Honkers Sweep Express in Doubleheader - Rochester Honkers
- Mallards Drop Game Two against Rivets - Madison Mallards
- Bucks Shut out 5-0 by Larks in Game Two - Waterloo Bucks
- Woodchucks Fall to Bombers in Game Two of Double-Header - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Stingers Outduel Huskies in Game 1 of Doubleheader - Duluth Huskies
- Honkers Take Game One in Eau Claire - Rochester Honkers
- Rafters Win Tight Game One in Kalamazoo - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Stephens Registers Three Hits, Rox Fall to MoonDogs - St. Cloud Rox
- Watland Steers Mallards to 3-1 Win - Madison Mallards
- Bucks Take Game One 6-1 over Larks - Waterloo Bucks
- Woodchucks Drop Close Game in the Seventh Inning - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Mallards Ready for Two against the Rivets - Madison Mallards
- Bucks to Host 2019 NWL All-Star Game - Waterloo Bucks
- Rafters Play Two in Kalamazoo - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.