Bucks Represented In Best Of The Best Poll
LAREDO, TX- The Laredo Bucks were represented in four categories in the Central Hockey League's annual Best of the Best poll that was announced on Tuesday.
All CHL coaches, players and communications staffs vote for their top-three choices in 46 different categories. To view the complete Best of the Best poll results go to www.centralhockeyleague.com.
Jeff Bes, Darryl Smith and Benjamin Dieude-Fauvel represented the Bucks in the top three spots in a total of four categories.
Bes was voted the league's second-best leader and second-smartest player while Smith was tabbed third-best stickhandler and Dieude-Fauvel was picked as the third-best body-checker in the league.
Bes finshed second to Colorado's Riley Nelson in both categories while Smith finished third behind Colorado's Ed McGrande and Odessa's Sebastien Thinel and Dieude-Fauvel was third behind Rapid City's Colt King and Odessa's Jean Borbeau.
**TEACHER APPRECIATION NIGHT MARCH 10TH**
Wednesday March 10th is Teacher Appreciation Night when the Bucks host the Ice Rays at the LEC. All school administrators can get $8 tickets and a FREE FOOD VOUCHER for this game!
This offer is not available at the box office and can only be purchased by contacting Donald Thomson at 523-7711 or email@example.com.
The Bucks will be honoring local administrators at the game that night by recognizing their hard work and dedication.
**FREE TICKETS FOR LADIES NIGHT MARCH 13TH**
Saturday March 13 is Ladies Night at the LEC when the Bucks host Arizona. ALL LADIES GET INTO THE GAME FOR FREE!! Call 718-BUCK (2825) for tickets now!
There will be more ladies at the LEC on Saturday night than anywhere else in the City of Laredo.
Guys who buy a ticket to Saturday's Ladies night game will get a FREE FOOD VOUCHER! Group tickets start at just $10. Call 718-BUCK (2825).
**COMMUNITY JOB FAIR MARCH 20**
The Bucks will hold the first annual community job fair presented by Staff Connection on Saturday March 20th at the Laredo Entertainment Center.
The job fair is from 12-5pm followed by a tailgate mixer before the Bucks host Wichita in their regular season finale at the LEC. Admission to the job fair is FREE with applicants getting to meet with around 20 companies that day. For more information call 718-BUCK (2825).
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 9, 2010
- IceRays Gain Point In 4-3 Shootout Loss To Arizona - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Allen Americans Weekly Notes - Allen Americans
- Arizona Keeps Playoff Chances Alive With 4-3 Shootout Win - Arizona Sundogs
- Jackalopes Shut Out Rush With 3-0 Win - Odessa Jackalopes
- Mavericks Recognized In CHL's "Best Of The Best" Poll - Kansas City Mavericks
- Rush Host Fan Appreciation Weekend - Rapid City Rush
- Killer Bees Tabbed In Annual "Best Of The Best Poll" - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- McNulty Nominated For Performance Of The Week - Mississippi RiverKings
- Colt King's Hat Trick Voted CHL Performance of the Week - CHL
- Bucks Teach Ladies Hockey 101 - Laredo Bucks
- Rush Well Represented In CHL's "Best Of The Best" Poll - Rapid City Rush
- Oilers, BOK In Best Of Best - Tulsa Oilers
- Reminder: Thursday Game Moved To Next Week - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Arena, Fans Top 2010 Best Of The Best Poll - Wichita Thunder
- Mudbugs Well Represented In Best Of The Best Poll - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks Can Inch Closer To Playoffs Wednesday - Laredo Bucks
- Sundogs Recognized In Annual CHL "Best Of The Best" - Arizona Sundogs
- Nelson, Eagles Dominate "Best Of The Best" - Colorado Eagles
- Americans Win Four Best Of The Best Awards - Allen Americans
- RiverKings Among Best Of The Best - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Represented In Best Of The Best Poll - Laredo Bucks
- Gorillas rank among the "Best of the Best" - Amarillo Gorillas
- CHL's Best Of The Best Poll Released - Odessa Jackalopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.