Broncos to Host AGM at IPlex Wednesday, Sept 25 at 7:00
SWIFT CURRENT, SK - The Swift Current Broncos announced today they will be hosting their annual general meeting in the upstairs conference room of the Innovation Credit Union iPlex on Wednesday, September 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Official members of the Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club and media are welcome to attend.
The 2018-19 season will be reviewed, as well as future business practices of the club.
For additional information, please contact Broncos Director of Business Operations Nathan MacDonald at 306-773-1509 ext. 3 or email him at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 16, 2019
- Kjell Kjemhus Acquired from Moose Jaw Warriors - Saskatoon Blades
- Cougars 2019-2020 Home Opener Friday - Prince George Cougars
- Rockets to host Memorial Cup Season Kick Off Tailgate Party ahead of home opener - Kelowna Rockets
- Silvertips Acquire Conditional Eighth Round Selection from Regina for G Danton Belluk - Everett Silvertips
- Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Winnipeg ICE Acquire 2000-Born Goaltender Dean McNabb from Regina Pats - Winnipeg Ice
- Pats Acquire Goaltender Danton Belluk from Everett - Regina Pats
- Broncos to Host AGM at IPlex Wednesday, Sept 25 at 7:00 - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats Trade Goaltender Dean McNabb to Winnipeg - Regina Pats
- Brendan De Jong Signs Pro Contract - Portland Winterhawks
- Tigers Acquire Gavlas from Oil Kings - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Oil Kings and Medicine Hat Tigers Announce Trade - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Hurricanes Announce 2019-2020 Broadcast Tandem - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Broncos Reduce Roster by Four Following Pre-Season - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats to Host A&W Home Opener Friday - Regina Pats
- Bairos Returned to Midget, Blazers Roster at 26 - Kamloops Blazers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Swift Current Broncos Stories
- Jordan Borysiuk's Extended Offseason Has him Prepared for 2020-21
- Prospect Profile: Sam Court
- Season Ticket Payment Deadline Extended to November 10th 2020
- Broncos Announce Fundraising Efforts to Support Colby Cave Memorial Fund
- Swift Current Broncos Annual General Meeting Details