Brad McClure Recalled to Texas Stars
BOISE, Idaho - Forward Brad McClure has been recalled by the Texas Stars from the Idaho Steelheads, Head Coach and Director of Hockey Operations Neil Graham announced Monday.
McClure, 25, earns his second call-up of the season following 42 games with the Steelheads, tallying 19 goals and 20 assists for 39 points with five power play goals and a plus-eight rating. The Stratford, Ont., native leads the Steelheads in goals and game-winning goals (5) while sitting second in scoring and power play points (15). The 5-foot-11, 175-pound forward also sits third among ECHL rookies in scoring, fourth in power play points, and leads rookies in shots (146). McClure earned his first recall to AHL Texas on January 8 and made his AHL debut on January 12, posting three shots and a plus-one rating.
The Steelheads continue their nine-game road trip on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 7:05 p.m. against the Utah Grizzlies from Maverik Center to begin their final weekend of the trip.
The Steelheads return to CenturyLink Arena on Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 7:10 p.m. against the Rapid City Rush. Single-game tickets and season ticket packages are on sale, with full-season packages starting as low as $300 per seat. Contact the Idaho Steelheads at 208-383-0080 for more information or log on to idahosteelheads.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 4, 2019
- Swamp Rabbits Snap Streak, Notch Dramatic Win over Gladiators - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Point Streak Improves to 10 Games in OT Loss to Greenville - Atlanta Gladiators
- Everblades Add Defenseman Miller to Roster - Florida Everblades
- Royals Host Pink in the Rink Saturday - Reading Royals
- Brad McClure Recalled to Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- Manchester Monarchs Partner with CMC to Host Pink in the Rink - Manchester Monarchs
- Stingrays Weekly Report - February 4 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Helvig Named Howies Hockey Tape ECHL Rookie of the Month - Florida Everblades
- Florida's Helvig Named Howies Hockey Tape/ECHL Rookie of the Month - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, February 4 - Wheeling Nailers
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 17 - Indy Fuel
- Royals Announce Battle of the Badges February 24 Game Details - Reading Royals
- Steelheads Weekly - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Return Home for 6 Games - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder Weekly, February 4th - Wichita Thunder
- Atlanta's Bonar Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Month - ECHL
- Sean Bonar Named Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Month - Atlanta Gladiators
- 'Blades Weekly: Eastern Conference Final Rematch Lies Ahead - Florida Everblades
- Komets Gain Shootout Point in Front of Sell-Out Crowd - Fort Wayne Komets
- Johansson Returns to Cincinnati - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - February 4 - Tulsa Oilers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.