Blake Welsey Assigned to Austin Spurs
AUSTIN - The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have assigned guard Blake Wesley to the Austin Spurs.
In eight games with Austin, Wesley is averaging 17.9 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 28.5 minutes of play. In his last game at Sioux Falls Skyforce on Jan. 24, Wesley had 18 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists in 31 minutes.
Wesley will be available for Austin tonight as they host the Oklahoma City Blue at 7 p.m. at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. To purchase tickets or for more information on the Austin Spurs, visit austinspurs.com or call (512) 236-8333.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 2, 2023
- Woodard II Hits Buzzer Beater to Best the Spurs - Austin Spurs
- 905 Charge Past Cleveland with 36-Point Victory - Raptors 905
- Charge Road Streak Snapped in Mississauga - Cleveland Charge
- Game Preview: Skyforce vs Squadron - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Ronnie Burrell Named NBA G League Coach of the Month - Long Island Nets
- Sharife Cooper Named NBA G League Player of the Month - Cleveland Charge
- Stars Host Junior Jazz Night at Vivint Arena February 4 - Salt Lake City Stars
- Saben Lee Signs Two-Way Contract with Phoenix Suns - Raptors 905
- Wisconsin Herd to Host STEAM Workshop at Perry Tipler Middle School - Wisconsin Herd
- Blake Welsey Assigned to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Vipers Extend Winning Streak to Five with Victory over Clippers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Clippers Comeback Falls Short Against Vipers - Ontario Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Paul Watson's 44 Points Lead Austin to 131-126 Victory over South Bay
- Austin Spurs Host 2024 Central Texas High School All-Star Game on March 14
- Raiquan Gray Selected to Participate in USA Basketball's Americup Qualifying Games
- Austin Sweeps Stockton in 105-103 Win
- Spurs Claim Win Over Kings In Front Of 4,682 Fans In Laredo