Bighorns Two-Game Homestand to Benefit Susan G. Komen and Veterans Guest House
RENO, NEV., Jan. 28, 2015- The Reno Bighorns will be holding Breast Cancer Awareness Night (Jan. 30 at 7 p.m.) and Military Appreciation Night (Jan. 31 at 7 p.m.) this weekend during their two-game homestand against the Santa Cruz Warriors at the Reno Events Center.
During Breast Cancer Awareness Night, $3 from each pre-sold center seat purchased will benefit Susan G. Komen of Northern Nevada. Fans are encouraged to wear pink so raise the awareness of breast cancer.
Friday's game will also feature a Fitness For 10 five day pass giveaway to the first 500 fans, as well as a $2 beer concession special.
Saturday, Jan. 31 the Bighorns will be the host of Military Appreciation Night with $3 from each pre-sold center seat purchased benefiting the Veterans Guest House. The Reno Bighorns are also partnering with United Blood Services to save lives. The Bighorns encourage the community to donate blood at their blood drive during Saturday's game.
For tickets to benefit non-profit, fans must purchase tickets through the Bighorns Front Office by calling 775-853-8220.
WHO: Reno Bighorns
WHAT: Bighorns teaming up with Susan G. Komen and Veterans Guest House
WHEN: Friday. Jan. 30 - 7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 31 - 7 p.m.
WHERE: Reno Events Center
400 N. Center St.
Reno, NV 89501
To purchase single game tickets as low as $8, discounted group tickets, or season tickets starting at just $4 per game, fans should be directed to RenoBighorns.com or call 775-853-8220. For more information on the Bighorns visit renobighorns.com, "like' the Bighorns on Facebook (/Bighornshoops), or follow on Twitter (@renobighorns).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 28, 2015
- Blue Hold off Drive's Comeback - Grand Rapids Drive
- Wolves Sign Guard Lorenzo Brown from the Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Blue Holds on to Win Ninth Straight - Oklahoma City Blue
- Wolves Sign Guard Lorenzo Brown from the Grand Rapids Drive - G League
- Red Claws Acquire Mike Schachtner - Maine Red Claws
- D-Fenders Waive Alfred Aboya - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Assign Ezeli to Santa Cruz - G League
- Warriors Assign Festus Ezeli to Santa Cruz; Recall Ognjen Kuzmic from D-League - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Cavs Recall Joe Harris - Canton Charge
- Bighorns Acquire Ty Walker Rights from Erie - Reno Bighorns
- BayHawks Complete Trade - Erie BayHawks
- Westchester Knicks Waive Todd Mayo - Westchester Knicks
- Bighorns Two-Game Homestand to Benefit Susan G. Komen and Veterans Guest House - Reno Bighorns
- Mad Ants Acquire Former IU Hoosier Will Sheehey - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Reggie Williams Called up to San Antonio - Oklahoma City Blue
- Spurs Sign Reggie Williams from the NBA D-League's Oklahoma City Blue - G League
- Jazz Sign Rio Grande Valley's Chris Johnson to a 10-Day Contract - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jazz Sign Rio Grande Valley's Chris Johnson to a 10-Day Contract - G League
- Bucks Sign Canton's Jorge Gutierrez to a 10-Day Contract - Canton Charge
- Pacers Assign Whittington to NBA D-League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants - G League
- Shayne Whittington Assigned to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Austin Spurs Acquire Trey Gilder - Austin Spurs
- Bucks Sign Canton's Jorge Gutierrez to 10-Day Contract - G League
- Tickets on Sale Now for NBA D-League All-Star Game 2015 - Westchester Knicks
- Warriors Dropped by Bakersfield - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Jam Cruise Past Warriors to Win Fifth Straight - Bakersfield Jam
- Energy Win Streak Hits Three with Win over RGV Vipers - Iowa Wolves
- Stampede Dropped at Home by the Spurs - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reno Bighorns Stories
- Bighorns Drop Western Conference Semifinals to Lakers
- Coach Martin to Donate One Thousand Tickets to Local Non-Profits for Tuesday's Playoff Game
- Reno Bighorns to Play in Western Conference Semifinals on April 3
- Statement from the Reno Bighorns and Sacramento Kings Regarding the Passing of Zeke Upshaw
- Bighorns Earn Pacific Division Title with Win over Warriors