BayHawks Acquire McLaughlin, Waive Loucks
Erie, Pennsylvania, Saturday, January 10, 2015 - The Erie BayHawks today announced guard Mark McLaughlin (6-6, 215, Eastern Washington) has been acquired and activated via the player pool. McLaughlin averaged 27.1 points per game at Eastern Washington and went undrafted in the 2014 NBA Development League draft.
Luke Loucks has been waived after averaging 4.0 points per game in 10 appearances. Loucks was previously waived from the Maine Red Claws on December 8, 2014. Guard Brandon Provost has been deactivated for tonight's game in place for McLaughlin.
The BayHawks take on the Grand Rapids Drive tonight at 7:00 PM at Erie Insurance Arena before heading to Sioux Falls to face the Skyforce Tuesday. Erie will then travel to Santa Cruz, CA for the second time this season, this time to participate in the 2015 NBA D-League Showcase.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 10, 2015
- Legends' Outside Shooting Smothered by Vipers - Texas Legends
- Bighorns' 18 Point Lead Couldn't Hold off Oklahoma City - Reno Bighorns
- Blue Shows Resiliency in Comeback Win over Reno - Oklahoma City Blue
- Jabari Brown Scores 50 as D-Fenders Defeat Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- BayHawks Drop Fifth Straight Game, Lose to Drive - Erie BayHawks
- Warriors Split Weekend Series in Maine - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Drive Edge BayHawks to Snap Three-Game Losing Streak - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Erupt to Beat Warriors - Maine Red Claws
- Canton Falls to Westchester at Home - Canton Charge
- Tireless Knicks Notch First Win on the Road - Westchester Knicks
- BayHawks Acquire McLaughlin, Waive Loucks - Erie BayHawks
- Charge Acquire Alex Kirk - Canton Charge
- Vipers Acquire Toure' Murry - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jam Fall at Home to Spurs - Bakersfield Jam
- Legends Deny D-Fenders - Texas Legends
- Blue Surges Past Energy - Oklahoma City Blue
- Sioux Falls Extend Home Winning Streak to Five Games - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.