Baltimore Blast Announce Playoff Game
Baltimore, MD - The Baltimore Blast announce that they will be taking on Utica City FC in the divisional round of the 2019 Ron Newman Cup Playoffs on Saturday April 20, 2019 at SECU Arena. Kickoff is scheduled at 6:00 p.m. ET and will see the two sides clash for the seventh time this season. "The Blast always try to make the playoffs. This year, we have a staunch opponent in the first round, Utica City FC. It will be a chance for us to claim our fourth championship in a row" said Blast Owner Ed Hale.
Utica City FC will host the second game on Monday April 22, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. ET at the Adirondack Bank Center. The Blast look to close out the season with another Eastern Division title, as they strive for their fourth straight MASL championship. All playoff games will be broadcast live on Eleven Sports and the Eleven Sports NEXT platform. Playoff tickets are now on sale, visit www.baltimoreblast.com/tickets or TicketMaster to get your seats for the postseason.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 22, 2019
- MetroStars Close Home Portion of Regular Season Schedule with Loss to Utica City FC - Mississauga MetroStars
- Blast Record Fifth Straight Victory with 7-1 Win over Orlando SeaWolves - Baltimore Blast
- Utica City Powered by Man-Advantage - Utica City FC
- Wave Ready for Florida Tropics Saturday - Milwaukee Wave
- Tropics on the Road to Take on Division-Leading Milwaukee Wave - Florida Tropics SC
- St. Louis Ambush Clash with KC Comets on the Road Saturday - St. Louis Ambush
- Utica City FC Announces Eastern Division Championship Dates - Utica City FC
- Game Preview 3/23 - Harrisburg Heat vs. Orlando Sea Wolves - Harrisburg Heat
- MASL Announces Eastern Division Championship Schedule - MASL
- Baltimore Blast Announce Playoff Game - Baltimore Blast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.