Austin FC Announces Grand Opening of "Verde Store on Congress"
Austin, TEXAS - Austin FC announced today that it has officially opened The Verde Store on Congress, the Club's second retail experience. The downtown location will be accessible for all consumers in the heart of Austin and will feature a jersey customization station, apparel, headwear, and novelty items, as well as a cash-less experience and a dedicated rooftop deck to be used as a community and events space. The retail destination will also feature YETI and Austin FC co-branded products.
"The Verde Store on Congress is another great opportunity to interact, spend time, and celebrate with our fans while expanding our reach to a new audience," said Austin FC President, Andy Loughnane. "Austin FC supporters have been incredible during this first year, and we look forward to getting to spend more time with them in the new downtown store - which will undoubtedly serve as a gathering spot for those who love the Verde and Black."
The Verde Store on Congress will be open year-round through 2022 and will offer a wide range of Austin FC merchandise, including limited edition and rotating team apparel only available at The Verde Store on Congress.
The 3,100 ft. store, located at 506 Congress Avenue, will be operated by Austin FC's Official Retail Partner, Rank + Rally, Levy's retail arm. Levy is also Austin FC's partner for matchday food, beverage and hospitality. Rank + Rally also oversees retail operations for three (3) additional Austin FC merchandise experiences at Q2 Stadium; the Verde Store, the ATXFC Shop and a dedicated retail space in the stadium's Field Club.
Verde Store on Congress will be open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., with expanded hours during the holiday season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 17, 2021
- New York Defeats Inter Miami CF 4-0 - New York Red Bulls
- Inter Miami CF Falls 0-4 to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
- MLS Suspends San Jose Earthquakes Head Coach Matías Almeyda - San Jose Earthquakes
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Sounders FC Travels to Real Salt Lake for Weekend Matchup - Seattle Sounders FC
- Minnesota United FC vs. LA Galaxy Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Rapids Begin Three-Game Homestand on Sunday vs. Vancouver - Colorado Rapids
- What to Watch for as Nashville SC Returns to Canada to Face Toronto FCÃÂ - Nashville SC
- Keys against Vancouver: Score Twice (Or More), Slow Ryan Gauld - Colorado Rapids
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Host FC Dallas in Final Leg of Texas Derby - Houston Dynamo FC
- Revolution Host Columbus Crew Saturday on Concussion Awareness Night - New England Revolution
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. D.C. United - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Match Preview vs New York City FC - FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake Closes Three-Game Week Saturday against Seattle Sounders FC - Real Salt Lake
- #HOUvDAL: Five Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- MNUFC Loans Forward Patrick Weah to Sacramento - Minnesota United FC
- Austin FC Announces Grand Opening of "Verde Store on Congress" - Austin FC
- Inter Miami CF Announces Mas Brothers, Beckham Increase Ownership Stake in the Club - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin FC Stories
- Stuver, Gabrielsen, Driussi, Josh Wolff Earn MLS Team of the Week Honors
- Austin FC Beats LAFC 2-1 to Reclaim Top Spot in MLS Standings
- Austin FC Falls to 2-1 Defeat at Real Salt Lake
- Austin FC Announces Multi-Year Contract Extension for Head Coach Josh Wolff
- Q2 Stadium Wins Project of the Year at Austin Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards